“Great food and great night”
Review of Pamana Restaurant

Pamana Restaurant
Ranked #43 of 359 Restaurants in Boracay
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

We celebrate my father-in-law’s 70th Birthday on Feb2 in this resto. Booked it in advance and they are very accomodating. Me and my husband arrived at 7pm in the resto but his family haven’t arrived yet, so we inform the staff that our family will be late. When we’re back at 7:30pm we saw that they already set up the table for us and many customers waitig outside, since our family havent reach yet we tell them to give the table to other customer. Although the staff told us the they already rejected many customers for the table that they saved for us. We apologise for that since its our fault. When my family arrived at past 8pm, they gave us the table immediately.
The food that we order are nice and delicious specially the bulalo. They also give us the complementary palitaw for free.
I would like to commend all the staff that night for being patient with us...

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed February 4, 2019

Our waiter Alberto gave us the best tips on which food to try. At least we had the sunset to watch as we waited an hour to be seated. Very popular restaurant and for good reason. Excellent food!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 15, 2019 via mobile

Ive been waiting to eat in Pamana. Most of the time during my visits.. either my hotel location is far or if I go there its close or just too full. Last january 3, I happened to book a hotel near Pamana restau.. so at last... I was able to grab a sit and had dinner.

We dont want to have super full tummy.. so i ordered bangus and isang vegatable dish. Just like the way I wanted.

I like the puplish background.. not that I like purple.. but its just cozy.

Most of the shakes we oredered where not available. My husband ended up ordering the " hilaw na banana shake" where you can still taste the aplod. But i think he dont want to waste money... he finished the drinks.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed January 1, 2019

This is the place where I learn what an Adobo is all about. Unbelievably good. Service is excellent and there is a constant stream of people coming in and out. The dessert is also fantastic but most ran out.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

Great Filipino food, great beach views, great service. We asked the waiter for ideas and pretty much ordered this suggestions. Buko pancit was a terrific surprise.

Date of visit: December 2018