“the dive masters are awesome”

Milky's Dive Centre
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I personally do not want to do a scuba dive, its expensive and i just dont like to do it, but the moment my husband saw diving centres in boracay, he wont stopped bugging me to do it with him. I told him he can just do without me, but he insist that this is our honeymoon and we should do things together. Milky's is the nearest to our hotel and probably the biggest in boracay white beach so we got the package from them. Our dive master was rommel and he was very patient and can make even the most nervous first time diver like me feel relaxed. he just made you feel like you can do it.

so we went to the boat, on to one of the dive sites, and my husband went down first. i am still vety nervous at the time and decided i wont do the dive because i was getting panicky and dizzy. rommel did not let me stay on the boat, he stayed with me and guided me until i could go down and dive, and at last i was able to do it, i would have just chickened out without him.

i did sick in the sea in the end though haha but that doesnt matter, the fishes are happy according to him ;D

1  Thank AkoBato
in 11 reviews
"helmets"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We just walked inn and asked about Discover Diving one evening. We started talking an instructor named Boyet. He was the first instructor at Boracay (1988) and in my mind one of the best and also very confident building instructor. With him as a instructor and guide we enjoyed the Discover Diving so much that we went back a day later and took the Open Water Diver course.
And getting to know the rest of the staff they where all very friendly and helping out whenever we had a question. During the course it self having an so experienced instructor as Boyet I felt I learned much more than what the course itself is meant for you to learned. Both he and the other instructors there would willing tell from their own experience and "lesson learned".
They also have a good/big selection of equipment and wet suites so no need to worry about that.
All in all if I go back to Boracay I will look up Milky`s Dive Center, and not even bother going somewhere else.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Went for my first dive ever, with instructor Stefanos Menegakis, with whom I felt very safe and comfortable. He was very understanding, trustworthy and good at his job. Will recommend him especially!

Reviewed November 7, 2013

My wife and I took a refresher course and dive with excellent and competent dive master Rowell and Jay. They took good care of us and always have our safety in mind.

Their dive centre is one of the biggest,convenient and prime location on white beach.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 22, 2013

as usual walking in the beach and decided to explore diving with my wife, I stopped and spoke to drunk diver instructor and he explained everything in details and also provided us with great discount. We walked away and start comparing the price and communication with other diving centers. At the end we found Milky Diving center very honest in explanation for first timer plus friendly in demonstrating. Next day i then went back to look for the same diver unfortunately he did not recognize us :-) cuz of amount of alcohol however i was still satisfied with Honest and quickly we build wonderful trust. the master diver gave us full briefing and Padi video and for 3000Peso we were good to go :-) . first time to dive and take good pictures. If i had time the island i would take license from Philippines but to my surprise when return home. I started to receive official PADI registration on my discovery diving trip. It's amazing everything is recorded. That Keeps me going to start learning diving in my country.

Thank Milky for wonderful experience.