“Go Here”

Cuisines: Filipino, Mexican
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Seriously. If you only purposely eat at one restaurant in Boracay this is the one. The waiters are amazing and extremely helpful. The food breakfast lunch and dinner are all reasonably priced and extremely delicious. For breakfast make sure to get both the French Toast and the chorizo eggs Benedict. Lunch and or dinner you literally can't miss but absolutely get the mahi mahi fish tacos. One of the most perfectly executed dishes I've ever had the pleasure of eating. Oh and it also has beachfront seating. Need I say more?

3  Thank Greg H

Reviewed May 27, 2014

whos not dreaming of a beachfront breakfast... we love everything here... definitely going back. food and perfect view of calm Boracay shoreline

2  Thank Docichu
Reviewed May 8, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of food here. They seated us on the 2nd floor which has amazing view of the beach. We were 20 people in total and their menu is quite diverse that they have many dishes to cater to everyone. I had Mexican dishes - so good! My dad ordered sisig which is also very good. I loved everything about this restaurant. Great find!

2  Thank haydeego
Reviewed May 1, 2014

YOU GOTTA TRY THEIR CHICKEN FAJITAS AND CHICKEN TINGA TACOS. No ifs, not buts, no questions. Just go ahead and try them! So good! The tinga tacos are spicy so be sure to tell the waiter if you want them milder. We went here twice. The second time we had (I believe it was) Angus beef fajitas. My well-traveled fiance said he's never had that anywhere. They were also very good though quite pricey, so unless you're committed... just go for the other dishes on the menu -- none of which you will regret I'm sure. Mango shake, especially in the summer, is not to be missed. Service was also very good. A little trivia: we learned that the chef is the owner's son and he studied and specializes in Mexican cuisine. All raves for Mayas. :)

Only 4 stars for atmosphere because they're too close to the main road of Boracay so when you dine you can hear tricycles driving past.

2  Thank TubOfRoses
jfo5bora, Manager at Mayas, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review and we take note of the feedback you gave.Your comments with regards to the quality of food and service are well noted and have been shared with the team ..

Once again, thank you very much for choosing to have a wonderful moment with us and we look forward to being of service to you in your next visit in Boracay!

Best regards,

Ms. Ellen Salme

Reviewed April 20, 2014

The menu at Mayas was big enough for my husband and I to enjoy Filipino food and our less adventurous kids could find tacos and spaghetti. Beautiful spot right on the beach in station 1. Try the inasal chicken or the Ginataang Gulay -- crab, green beans, okra and squash in coconut milk. Yum! The flan was great too.

2  Thank chimom98
jfo5bora, Manager at Mayas, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Dear Guest,

We would like to extend our appreciation for your positive feedback about your Dining experienced at Mayas. We always improve our services and the food we offer is one of our aims, and we want our guests to be surprised and delighted every-time they visit us.

Once again thank you and looking forward to welcoming you back!

respectfully yours,