“Comfy food”

Army Navy Burger Burrito
Ranked #6 of 9 Quick Bites in Boracay
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

Army Navy Boracay has a commanding view of the great white beach. Centrally located in Station 2 and you won’t miss it. I love to eat breakfast here while people watching. Their bangus tinapa is for the win! Huge size crispy milkfish!

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

I'm surprised by the recent poor reviews I found my experiance very tasty.
You order and pay for your meals and they bring the food out to you.
The burritos and spicey chicken wings I had where really good and it was one of the few places I could get a chocolate milkshake.
No its not 5 star its just a simple eatery on the beach with a relaxed and casual environment.
If your looking for just a snack of Mexican I can really reccomend this place.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 1, 2019

I was staying in Cebu for the Sinulog festival and flew to Boracay for the weekend with my girlfriend. We stayed in Station 2. I decided to walk up the beach. The beach is lined with shops, a little open air mall and plenty of places to eat.

I was introduced to Army Navy in Manila and was pleasantly surprized that there was one here. I walked up past Station 3 and went to the almost the end of the beach and found it in the corner. I was hungry and thirsty. The dining area is open facing the beach for not only viewing the beach but the famous sunsets on Boracay.

As I approached the counter, I happend to notice one of their posters on the wall. (see picture posted). It reads " 'I hate Mexican food!'" "Say no to Juan ever" I was truely shocked and dissappointed. Mexico has a history of protecting the Philippines and were stationed in Manila during WWII. Mexico is the third largest importer from the Philippines. Mexico has over 400 years of history with the Philippines.

How would they feel if they visited America or Mexico and found restaurants posting signs against Filipino food?

I am from Mexic, a US Citizen, and disabled veteran USMC. I am truely dissappointed with the marketing and that no one thought about what they were posting before they posted it.

Reviewed January 31, 2019 via mobile

Waited 30 min for my food. Nicely asked a couple times and kept being told it's almost done. All to see them start to make my food the third time i asked for it. I asked to cancel my order and they said they wont. Food is fair to be generous. Burritos are soggy. Locals seem to get faster service. Good luck if you come here.

Reviewed January 4, 2019 via mobile

After reading the reviews we wanted to grab some food there (it was our second try, the day before we left cause most stuff was sold out- even the beer). So we gave it anither try yesterday. Most items on the menu were still unavailable! Not even one side dish and only one style of burger and for the burritos no extra (like guacamole or sour cream), only cheese.
Nonetheless we ordered two beers which were available this time and a steak burrito (with no extra obviously).
The size of the burrito is pretty small for the prize and the meat which should have been STEAK was chewy and chewy and chewy (only tendon?!)!!
Very disappointing!
The only two good things there are the friendly staff and the cool signs at the wall
Their slogan is „come-in hungry, leave happy“.. well, nope! We came in hungry and left unhappy and still hungry!