“Beautiful Bistro!”

Hampstead Boutique Hotel Boracay
Ranked #15 of 226 Boracay B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Food was excellent. Staff was kind and hospitable. I would recommend the Chilli Crab or Stirloin Strip Steak as a main dish. The pizza is sarap as well!

Cigar room was a delight, very different vibe than the rest of the bistros on the island. Unique.

Will definitely go back!

Room Tip: Nice rooftop bar !
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank carac123
HampsteadHM, General Manager at Hampstead Boutique Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Hi ! Thank you for the wonderful review of our Bistro! We are glad you enjoyed the signature Crab dish :) Come visit us anytime, you are always welcome!! Cheers, Civi.

There are newer reviews for Hampstead Boutique Hotel Boracay

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Had a lot of fun, the staff was very nice about our stay. We went to stay at the villa for a week and it was just a splendid vacation. The people at the hotel made us feel like we were at home and they were very kind to help us clean up and cook for us.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank IanLuo
HampsteadHM, General Manager at Hampstead Boutique Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Hi, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you enjoyed the pool villa and your time with us at Hampstead. your kind words towards the staff made my day, thank you and see you next time!
cheers!
CIVI- Hotel Manager.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

This little gem is slightly off the beaten path but a 3 minute walk to the beach. I stayed at the Hampstead Boutique hotel for a week and thoroughly enjoyed every day of my stay. The rooms were well equipped, clean and tastefully decorated. When I arrived the exceptionally friendly staff greeted me by name, opened the door for me and before I knew it my bags were looked after, I had a cold fruit juice in one hand and a cold refresher towel in the other, very welcome after my 10.5 hours of travel. I have been fortunate enough to have traveled extensively, and never have i come into contact with such well trained, friendly helpful staff. Incredibly impressive. I will definitely stay at this hotel again.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Daniela G
HampsteadHM, General Manager at Hampstead Boutique Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Hi Daniela, we are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us on Boracay! Our staff is our best asset, thank you for allowing them to shine for you :) We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to paradise. Have a great day!

Reviewed June 4, 2013

The Hampstead is a welcome addition to Boracay's hotel community. Stylishly designed rooms and a three-bedroom villa gives guests their choice of accommodation right in the middle of White beach. Their bistro gives the feel of old world luxury with its cigar and single malt room attached to it. There are also great entrees on the new menu. Don't miss the Top of the H, it looks like a scene of great parties in the near future. More power!

Room Tip: Check out the 3 bedroom villa for families or groups
1  Thank daCoach420
HampsteadHM, General Manager at Hampstead Boutique Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Hi Paul, thanks for your positive outlook on the hotel and its grounds! we aim to please :) cheers!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

I stayed at Hampstead only for one night but sometimes one night is enough! What a welcome break in a lap of luxury. After several very stressful weeks I was able to afford myself 1 very needed day off and Hampstead as the place to enjoy it. A very great decision, from hello the staff made me feel at home and took care of me like family. The place is amazing and the bed is like sleeping upon a cloud. As much as I hated to leave the next day I was recharged and ready to go! It felt as if I had a week off. Thank you all sooo soo much for the hospitality and comfort. See you all again soon!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank StacyCarpenter
HampsteadHM, General Manager at Hampstead Boutique Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

Hi, we are glad you enjoyed the evening here in comfort! Escaping Boracay ON Boracay is something we pride ourselves on at 8H. Cheers!

Reviewed June 2, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived at Hampstead Boracay Hotel. To reach the hotel, we had to go down a street with a basketball court and a few residences of the locals. It's a safe area but I didn't expect a beautiful hotel at the end of the road!

Hampstead stayed true to its core of being a boutique hotel. With only 8 rooms, the staff was very attentive and accommodating. The room has a big comfy bed and a nice bathroom (very important for me!). There was even a Coffe Bean and Tea Leaf Coffee Maker in the room! I especially loved the rooftop. I would have my breakfast in one of the huts and sunbathe on the day bed. Although, the view of the ocean is partially obstructed by buildings and trees.

My only concern with the hotel is that it is not on the beach front. You have to walk around 5 minutes to the beach, 8 minutes to the Station 1 hotels and 10 minutes to D'Mall. You can also take a trike, but the drivers were still not familiar with the hotel when we stayed there. They do know the basketball court though. Given this, the price of the hotel is a bit steep considering its location.

All in all, Hampstead Boracay Hotel, with its nice rooms and accommodating staff, is a great retreat from the noise of Boracay.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank BP2490
HampsteadHM, General Manager at Hampstead Boutique Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2013

HI! Thank you for your review :) I am Civi the hotel manager, we are happy you enjoyed the roof! Yes we are a bit out of the way, but our goal is to a retreat from the busy Whitebeach, as you said. Trike drivers will know shortly, since we are only open a few months they aren't familiar yet. If you tell them b-ball courts it's always easy:) Thanks again for choosing to spend your time on the island with us, we will see you again next time! cheers!

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Hempstead offered such great service. I especially loved their staff who were very friendly and hospitable. Our room was ALWAYS clean and aside from this they would give us free cookies and water for drinking everyday. With the beach only a 2- minute walk away from the hotel, it was indeed convenient. This was my sanctuary away from the noise along the shore.

2  Thank Gracie O
HampsteadHM, General Manager at Hampstead Boutique Hotel Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2013

Hi Gracie O, thank you for your kind words! We aim to make all our guests experience as wonderful as yours was. We look forward to welcoming you back soon! When you come back, our Top of The H rooftop bar will be open as well! great views for sunset :)

cheers from Hampstead!