“amazing time”

Boracay Island Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated approximately 30 meters to the left of Lonely Planet, between Gasthof and Villa Rhazel, at the beach end of D'Mall.Boracay Island Divers are a Dive Resort using Scubapro equipment and offering PADI courses from DIscover Scuba Diving introductory and Open Water to Dive Master. We also cater for certified fun divers with or with out their own equipment.We specialise in catering for small groups a pride ourselves on personal attention.
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Always a blast diving with these guys, diving at lapak 2 was unbelievable one of my best dives. Go see Oliver n mike right near d mall

Reviewed March 22, 2013 via mobile

The staff is very friendly and patient with novice divers. The gave options for the type of dive and didn't just force their preference on customers. Very small dive teams and freely gave me underwater pictures that were taken by one of the staff. Look no further than these guys when in Boracay!

Reviewed March 11, 2013

I have done 7 dives with Island dive this time. Very nice people , friendly help with everything. I will come back again on June with my friends.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

I have just finished the Discover Scuba Diving experience and I can tell this place is the most wise for you to choose and enjoy the diving, I have to thank the people who helped me a lot when I'm the first time to learn about diving or something,Michael ,Dawei, Mike and my instructor,I'm sorry I do not remember the name but the PADI No. is 187036,thank you to let me have a so funny diving experience.

1  Thank channys_13
See more reviews
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We just finished our PADI Open Water course. And we had an amazing time! The staff was very friendly and helpful! We felt very safe during the whole course wich lasted around 3 days. There are alot of diving shops in Boracay but it is important to choose the right one and this is definetly the one to check out!

Special thanks to Oliver, Mike and Rade Guiller!