“The Best Dive Shop in Boracay!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Boracay Island Divers

Boracay Island Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Situated approximately 30 meters to the left of Lonely Planet, between Gasthof and Villa Rhazel, at the beach end of D'Mall.Boracay Island Divers are a Dive Resort using Scubapro equipment and offering PADI courses from DIscover Scuba Diving introductory and Open Water to Dive Master. We also cater for certified fun divers with or with out their own equipment.We specialise in catering for small groups a pride ourselves on personal attention.
Gothenburg, Sweden
“The Best Dive Shop in Boracay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

We just finished our PADI Open Water course. And we had an amazing time! The staff was very friendly and helpful! We felt very safe during the whole course wich lasted around 3 days. There are alot of diving shops in Boracay but it is important to choose the right one and this is definetly the one to check out!

Special thanks to Oliver, Mike and Rade Guiller!

• Vietnamese first
Guangzhou, China
“Amazing time with Boracay Island Divers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

Boracay Island Divers gang were great and really friendly, our instructor Oliver held a short class to help us understand on what it means to dive on an Open Water and also explained to us parts of our equipment and its’ uses. He covered all topics very professionally which made my friend and I feel totally at ease.

Before the actual dive, we did a refresher course on shallow water on the things that we have learned during our class session before we headed to the Open Water. Oliver with Michael accompanied us to the Open Water, from start to finish they were very accommodating and they shared to us their dive experiences which really helped us to feel more confident knowing we were in good hands with professional divers.

The dive equipments are all in very good condition and well maintained. They also cater to small diving group, such as ours a group of 2 people.

Totally amazing experience, thank you Oliver and Michael for making our dive truly fun. For sure will be back for more. I highly recommend Boracay Island Divers for your scuba diving needs.

Charleston, South Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent diving experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

This dive shop was very accommodating, professional, and knowledgeable of the area. Highly recommended!

Visited January 2013
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Excellent diving”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

I am scared of water, I am not good at swimming but now I got Open Water Diver and can dive by myself, it is so amazing. My instructor Oliver is very professional, the way he taught, the way he explained, the way he dived that made me feel very comfortable with him under the water. Beside Oliver, all staffs there are very nice, very friendly and helpful, without them, I and my sisters could not have amazing diving. I would like to say thank you all staffs at Boracay Island Divers, we will come back for sure and continue diving with you guys soon.

Guangzhou, China
“Scuba diving in Boracay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

My first scuba diving with the Boracay Island Divers was wonderful They explain you everything. It was very safe. I'll definitly come back there . If you go there, ask for Oliver to be your instructor. He is the best!