“Very friendly team!”

MANGORIDERS Kitesurfing
More attraction details
Owner description: We are international kitesurfing club MANGORIDERS.We can teach You kitesurfing safe and easy. We can find the best accommodation on the beach .You are very welcome to join our MANGORIDERS community !
Hong Kong, China
“Very friendly team!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

It was great to meet Rokas and his team-- they are professional, supportive (especially towards beginners like me), and are quite friendly! I enjoyed my kitesurfing experience with them. I took lessons with Carlos, and he taught me to see kite surfing as a sport that can be learned by almost anyone! I got on the board in five hours, and it was such a confidence boost! Will definitely be back at Mango Riders the next time I'm in Boracay.

Visited December 2013

Malaga, Spain
“Best Place to Learn Kite”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Hi guys. i do not like to write reviews, but after experience with guys from Mangoriders i will do it :) It is best place on Boracay. Good music, very friendly people. Have take 9h course and now I'm kiting :) instructor was very professional. After course i have rent equipment from Mangoriders, and it was best 2 weeks kite holidays in my life :)

Visited February 2013
Manilla, Australia
“Kite holidays”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Really amazing place and people. I had full course with instructor whose name is Carlos after 6h I was on the board.Always good music in the bar.

Visited December 2013
Hongkong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Kitesurfing lessons in BORACAY”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I was surprised how professional are those guys. Takes just 9h for me to ride on the board.
All instructors are very professional. Nice chill-out bar with Nespresso coffee machine .Best coffee on the beach.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Ramzis1946
Moscow, Russia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Kiteboarding school”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Kiteboarding is one the most interesting sports what you have chance to learn in Boracay.We really like Mangoriders beach club kiteboarding school, great instructors and very cool comunity.
Also they offer so interesting kiteboarding safaris.You can take full course or just play with the kite 1,5 hour and make nice pictures.

Visited February 2012