“Just Ordinary”

Cuisines: Sushi, Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 27, 2019 via mobile

This is a small crowded restaurant inside d'mall vicinity in Station 2 Boracay, it's always jam packed with Korean's, Chinese, Westerners and Filipinos. You will have to wait at least 30 Minutes before you can take a seat. The ambiance is quite nice for a small restaurant but for me the food is a bit bland I expected more with my order the bbq sauce is bland the egg is burned but acceptable since they cooked it in the sizzling plate but still it's a bit dry, the garlic rice taste nothing like garlic rice. It looks appetizing when they deliver the food to your table but there's really nothing special about it. I know it's wrong for me to judge a restaurant from a few dishes that we ordered and I'm sure there are few dishes that are worth praising but until I tasted them all here's my initial review.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed December 7, 2018

There's often a long queue to be able to get a seat so when we came at around 3-4pm, we were able to get seated immediately. The interior is quirky and the seatings, comfy. Prices are a bit reasonable since the servings are huge.

We ordered the honey mustard ribs and it was a bit dry and lacks taste. We were almost done with the meal when I glanced upon the counter that they had bottles of different sauces and asked the waiter if he could give us honey mustard dipping sauce and he provided it. If they had included that when they served us our order or at least asked us if we wanted additional sauce with our meal, that would have made our experience better.

We also ordered the catch of the day, which was tuna. It was okay, not dry. Big slices, nothing mindblowing. The onion rings was also okay. Again, you can request for more sauce if you need more.

The open early but serve breakfast food. They start serving lunch menu from 11am onwards.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed December 2, 2018 via mobile

Me and my wife had dinner, we arrived at 6:30pm a lots of guest there so we have to waited around 30 mins.
We had fried Onion ring, Garlic mushroom steak and baby ribs it was nice.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 30, 2018 via mobile

It's nice to try, I've been many times in different timings on the last 2 years, price is reasonable, famous in their onion rings.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed April 16, 2018 via mobile

Ribs were average really. But maybe it’s the best in Boracay which explains the long queue. Service was lousy as well, they have quite a large crew but they were mostly idling and chit chatting. Make a reservation if you must try. Otherwise it’s not worth the wait.

Date of visit: April 2018