“I love gals.... hahaha”

Cuisines: Sushi, Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

Too good to be true... roght in e middle of D'mall, long queue, waiting time at least one hour... pls go early before 7pm... now pls see e photos for e mouth watering food.... hahaha

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank weiyi7606
Write a reviewReviews (339)

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

We saw the long que but it goes down quickly. The service is friendly and sharp. Service charge isn't included and these guys work hard so I was surprised to see how many people didn't tip. Tutt tut!
Food is sooo good. Yummy onion rings and ribs. We were on s really tight budget and this meal was a treat for isn't actually the bill didn't come as high as we thought and the portions are a good size.

Defo need to try!!

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank David J
Reviewed June 15, 2016

One of the best ribs I've tried so far!! They had big servings, too!
Nothing really special about the chicken bbq..

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank septemberkj
Reviewed May 26, 2016

We just happened to take a lesser used alley from D'Mall and stumbled across this well patronised BBQ joint. Service with a smile, great BBQ and priced well. I had a mix of corn cup, Calamari, BBQ shrimp and BBQ Squid skewers.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 23, 2016 via mobile

The serving is big. Food is great. Price is reasonable. If you go here during lunch time or dinner time, the queue is too long. So we went here past lunch time, no queue but still are several patrons. Service crew are attentive and fast.

Date of visit: January 2016