“Not what you would expect”

I Love Backyard BBQ
Ranked #65 of 313 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Sushi, Barbecue, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I would not recommend going here. I ordered the Pulled Pork and did not finish it. We ended up leaving this restaurant and going to another as the food was not what we were expecting at all. Service was quick though.

2  Thank Ana M

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Poor service and even worse food. Totally unimpressed by it. The steak was over cooked, the mash potatoes tasted fake…we never ate here again.

2  Thank Jade J
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Our last night in Boracay and we wanted a light snack that would be quick so we headed to D'mall. It was the smells and crowds that drew us in. Food was delivered to us quickly which was rare from our experiences in Boracay. The service was pretty average though. We ordered an Old Fashion Ribeye and Garlic wings to share. Highly recommend a carafe of backyard lemonade! Their menu is extensive and would love the chance to head back.

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Getting a table at this place can be difficult but I can see why as it's one of the best places we've found for good quality food and value.

Service was good and the guys working are always busy and quickly on hand to help. We ordered the "she" and grilled prawns and they were delicious, the chicken just fell apart and we loved the BBQ sauce.

The only drawbacks were that the grilled prawns were a little overcooked and dry, and I really wanted to order the full slab of belly pork but they'd ran out....and to run out of one of your signature dishes at 6.30pm is somewhat of a fail (speaking as someone who used to work in the industry).

I would definitely add this to your list for when you get the munchies!

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Their bbq is great! I was craving for Hawaiian BBQ but chose to take out food from here instead when I was traveling solo in Boracay. I didn't regret the decision