“Great hotel, good location”

Boracay Paradise Hotel
Boracay Paradise Hotel
Ranked #126 of 167 Specialty Lodging in Boracay
Suzhou, China
“Great hotel, good location”
Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

I was there with my girlfriend a couple of days ago and had a great time! It's located so you get a wide variety of options in terms of bars and restaurants.
The rooms are clean and comfortable.. Only downsides are the noisy AC and small breakfast.

I highly recommend it!

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank HaroldLloyd

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Sliema, Malta
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

It was very pleasant to stay here. The location is set perfectly on the main road between the 2 main beaches so it's less than 5 minutes walk to either beach, close to the 'd-Mall' where you can pretty much buy anything, but more importantly the hotel and rooms were very very clean. The staff always with a smile and ready to help you with whatever you need. We absolutely loved staying here and we felt at home.
I highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Davao City
Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

The location of the hotel is it's best asset. Very near D'Mall and a few minutes walk going to the White beach. We were billeted at the Fourth Floor so it was quite an exercise. The room is small, which is just right for my husband and I. The lavatory is outside the shower room. The toilet is clean and spacious. The dining area is located in the fourth floor too. It gets a bit windy when you eat in the dining area. The staff are courteous and polite. So far I'm happy with the hotel's services.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My friend and I booked this hotel a day before our trip via booking.com. Overall, we are happy with the room and location for the amount we paid for the room. The staff are very friendly are accommodating. The AC was cold. The room was clean. The fridge works. There's enough space for two people. The two cons I can only think about are 1) the sink is outside the bathroom and 2) the on-going construction right next to the hotel.

I will definitely keep this hotel as an option for a budget hotel to stay while in Boracay.

Room Tip: Ask to be placed on the other side, not near the construction area.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Luzon, Philippines
Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

My family and I stayed in the family room. This composed of 2 adjacent rooms where one has a queen size bed with pullout and the other has a double size bed. Both rooms has tv and ref. The room is clean and I feel that their bathrooms are just newly built :) . The food is great nothing fancy (right for the value) and always have fruits at the side. The employees are very nice from hotel staff to shuttle service driver. My husband and I were pleased to give this special vacation for our kids!

Stayed September 2013
Preston, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Me and my hubby stayed here for one night, the hotel itself is great as you do get what you pay for. I don't agree that it should be rated 3.5. The location is great, just 2 min walk to DMall and the beach and tricycles are available anytime just outside the hotel. There is some construction work going on and it's very noisy. The shower has no shower curtain and the shower holder isn't adjustable and the one in our room is broke causing the entire bathroom getting drenched and soaking the toilet roll. Weirdly the sink is located in the main room, not bathroom. I don't feel this hotel can be 3.5* when you don't get basic supplies such as tea/coffee making facilities or hair dryer. No complimentary water either. I would consider staying here again due to the great location however I would have to be on the tightest budget!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank 770Bhavna_P_13

Travelers are raving about these Boracay hotels

Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is ok if you are willing to walk through the D'Mall before you hit the beach. I was with my parents when we checked-in in this hotel. Therefore, it was challenging to go through that long walk to the beach. It seems like a long walk because my parents are in their 70's already. The rooms are simple with cable tv, ref, hot showers, clean towels and free wi-fi. I just find it weird to find the sink outside the bathroom and the showers are without shower curtains or sliding doors. But generally the room is ok even without any view. During our stay, there was digging beside the hotel's vacant lot and it created too much noise especially in the hotel's lobby. Good thing we were assigned on the other side of the hotel where we do not hear the noise during our afternoon nap.

If you are a big breakfast eater, do not expect too much on the free breakfast that they will serve. You need to order an extra meal but it only costs P100. You may also order in advance if you have an early flight the following day but it will only be limited to continental breakfast which is toasted bread, bacon, egg, butter, marmalade and coffee.

They have free shuttle service which will bring you to caticlan port. This will save you P100 for the tricycle ride.

The staff are very friendly and accommodating.

If you book with them directly, they will give you 15% discount. It was off-peak season during our stay and our rate was P1800 per night for 2 people. The rate was really cheap.

I can stay here again if it will only be with my husband or company of youngsters who loves to stroll

• Stayed October 2013