“good chicken”

Island Chicken Inasal
Ranked #96 of 307 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Filipino
Description: We are the first Chicken Inasal restaurant on the island. Enjoy authentic Filipino, Ilonggo dishes in this small family run restaurant in the heart of Boracay.
kuala lumpur
“good chicken”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

good portion. nice taste. helpful service. you have to be there early... their mang inasal finishes quite fast during lunch and dinner.... overall very good.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Eric_J_Peter
Universaltraveler09, Owner at Island Chicken Inasal, responded to this review, February 22, 2014
Thank you for taking time to leave a review. I am glad you enjoyed our food and i hope you visit us again.

• Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Las Pinas
“Comfort food”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Good chicken inasal, grilled to my liking, served quickly and served hot. reasonable prices. Come earlier as the meal time crowd can get loud.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank JEmmanuelLasPinas
Thank You for leaving a positive review. I am glad you enjoyed our food and I hope you will visit us again. You are right about coming early to beat the D'mall lunch crowd, another best time to come is between 3 pm and 6 pm. Thank you.
Makati, Philippines
“Tender, juicy, tasty”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Growing up in an Ilonggo household, I've had my share of Chicken Inasal as a kid so it's been a while since I've tried one again. Reason enough for me to try Islands on a recent trip to Boracay. The place is right smack in the center of D'Mall adjacent to Bistro Valhalla. So I ordered a Chicken Quarter Leg, Tail and Liver. No doubt about it, the look and flavor is definitely true Bacolod Inasal. The chicken was cooked just right, meat was tender and juicy and prices are reasonable. Nothing fancy or notable about the restaurant itself and the service but the Inasal was really good.

• Visited August 2012
5 Thank bryantpark88
Hi! Thank you for leaving a review for Island Chicken Inasal. I grew up in Bacolod and always remembere the chicken houses as simple and unpretentious and that the reason for going to one is to enjoy really good grilled chicken. I m glad you enjoyed our version and I hope you will come back in your next trip to Boracay.