“Riding on the beach was a dream come true!”

Boracay Horse Riding Stables
More attraction details
Owner description: Riders of all ages and skill level appreciate the one-of-a-kind experience of exploring a tropical paradise on horseback.
Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Riding on the beach was a dream come true!”
Reviewed September 16, 2010

Imagine galloping with your horse during sunset on a white sandy beach! If you love horses, riding, and the beach, this is a great experience to have. I've been riding in Manila/Baguio/Tagaytay and it's a totally different experience to go horseback by the beach. FIrst we went through the back streets of Boracay, then paved areas (where a lot of the motorcycles & other motor vehicles passed - which my horse and I - didn't like) then finally to Bulabog beach where the kiteboarders were. It was an awesome experience, especially since I've been riding for a while, because I got to enjoy it all on horseback. The people who own the stables are really friendly too. :) It's a different way of seeing Boracay!

2 Thank SurfistaTravels

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Boracay Horseriding"Wonderful way to see the island, with friendly competent guides"”
Reviewed March 10, 2010

Boracay Horseriding Stable.
What a great surprise to find that a small island like Boracay has horseback riding, we found out though our hotel and decided to give it a try even though my wife was apprehensive due to her experiences at other holiday destinations. Unlike in the past where we had come accross poorly kept, untrained, sometimes wild horses. Boracay Stables was fantastic, not only did the horses look good they were well trained they had all the right equipment, even riding helmets were available!
The horse guides were helpful, friendly and knowledgeable, acting as both site seeing guides and riding instuctors. We visited the highest point on the Island, where the view was amazing, so your camera is a must....
My wife was so impressed she went back the next day and took the sun rise ride. For the next few weeks all she kept talking about was 'How amazing it was to watch the sun come up while galloping along a white beach.'
As of the cost, the same experience in my homeland is three times+ the price. Great value for money. Would highly reconmend this both the experienced and novice rider.

10 Thank AlanMacUk
San Francisco, CA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Not worth it”
Reviewed February 4, 2009

We only did an hour so maybe if we did longer we'd have seen more than just road construction and piles of trash. We did see a bit of an ocean view in the last 5 minutes.

The horses were calm and appeared fairly well taken care of (I am not an expert). The guides were helpful.

I would not recommend this for the 600 pesos it costs and hour.

4 Thank ajl16