“golf is better than food”

Fairways & Bluewater
More attraction details
Owner description: Boasting a private white sand beach and an 18-hole golf course, Fairways & Bluewater Newcoast Boracay is an eco-friendly resort that also features six (6) swimming pools and 12 food and beverage outlets. Free internet access is provided in designated areas. The air-conditioned rooms have the views of the garden or golf course or pool. Each room is equipped with a safe alarm clock, HD TV, fridge and tea/coffee maker. Babysitting, laundry and salon are also available on-site. Guests can enjoy exclusive amenities found within the resort including a fitness and wellness center which features hot tub, steam bath and sauna; a gym; a kids playpen with a table tennis and two pool tables; a play lounge; a sports bar; a convenience store; meeting and conference rooms, For relaxation, they can have a massage by the beach at Maris Spa or head to Bluewater Spa. Horseback riding, zipline and cable car, Segway rides are also available. Take a pick from our modern restaurants. Monterey Cafe a sophisticated restaurant offers global cuisine; Laguna Cafe serves Modern Asian cuisine; Veranda offers a mix of local and international food fare; and La Terraza, the restaurant with an open view of the beach, boasts of an international and local menu. A private dinner by the pool or beach can be arranged on request. Fairways & Bluewater Newcoast Boracay can be reached via 45-minute flight from Manila or Cebu to Caticlan, followed by a five-minute boat ride to Boracay Island. It is a 30-minute transfer from Cagban Jetty Port. There will be an additional 90-minute land trip if you will be arriving from Kalibo Airport. A free hourly pick-up from D'Mall is provided until 22:00.
Reviewed December 31, 2012

Food is of the poorest and cheapest quality. Service was poor . We waited a long time to be served and the food was cold when it did arrive . Cold over cooked french fries is just one example.

1  Thank Ramos N
There are newer reviews for Fairways & Bluewater

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I booked 4 nights stay requiring prepayment through their website with connection to DirectLineHotels upon making the reservations. Payment has been deducted from my credit card so I wanted to confirm with the hotel directly and securing information shuttle service for pick-up point near station 1 or the disembarking wharf with the reservations email address of the hotel. Three days have elapsed and there is no answer yet.

2  Thank Tony G
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I was staying in Fairways and it is a great hotel. The private beach is lovely to look at but the waves and current is too strong for swimming.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

Hellow , everybody , my name is Anderson John , and my Chinese name is Zhao Qiang , my travel days is Nov.18,2012 to Nov.24,2012 , I live in this place for 6 nights . At here , a lot of very pretty girls and handsome boys can give you wonderful service , And you can see a very beautiful beach , beautiful sun and beautiful trees . Of course if you like the game of golf , and you will be lucky , at here , have a very good club and a very good service . At last , I will telling everyone this is my second time to living here , and you know what ? I got new plan , at Apr.2013 , I will choicing the great days to come back here , the Fairways & Bluewater for my vacation , I swear to God I love this place , just like The terminator said : " I will be back ! " At this moment , I hope the time passed quickly , at Apr.2013 , I will be with my Sunglasses and Cigar , telling the Fairways & Bluewater and Philippine Boracay : " I'm back !!!!!! "

1  Thank SWAT911
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great place to enjoy a game of golf and be able to see both sides of the island.
Years ago it the condo units looked like it went thru a bombing raid, not sure if they have built all units, last time just a few where available

1  Thank Haroldwolf