“Nice place for a getaway”
Review of White Beach

White Beach
Ranked #1 of 71 things to do in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: Boracay’s most popular beach is famous for its amazing sunsets and its white sand that stays cool in hot weather.
Makati, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Nice place for a getaway”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Its an amazing beach that I have seen in my life. The coast is long with white sand. The water is so pure and the color is so wonderful. It's so different from beaches in my country.
The people here are also friendly and hospitalized. I am pleased to travel here with my friends as we had a good deal after bargaining with them. The service is quite good with reasonable price

Visited November 2011

• Vietnamese first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Lay Down, Swim, Drinks And Enjoy The View”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This is heaven of the earth! We bought the pario, spread it on the soft sand (at the good spot of course), lay down while drinking and enjoy the day past by. White Beach is very clean! I love the ideas of no smoking at the beach front. And all types of motorized vehicle are banned from this place! Thats help to make this place peaceful.

The beer is cheap and you get 2 bottles of San Miguel during Happy Hour. For some people, they dont like sellers but you can talk to them about their life. They are friendly even though we dont buy anything from them. Its a shame to accused them as the 'beach sore eyes' since they sell items for living.

We love to bargain from fake tattoo, island hopping excursions to even fake sunglasses! Walk along the beach and swim. The current is quite strong but the water is shallow. Take a day break by having lunch. Eateries at Talipapa are highly recommended but quite pricey.

Back to the beach and read some good books. Enjoy the passersby and sunset! We love this place!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Tafe A
Quezon City, Philippines
“Bumming around Boracay's White Beach”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My recent visit to the island is already my third, but on this particular visit, I decided to just bum around White Beach. Its powdery white sand still amazes me. There I had henna tattoo and an awesome foot massage under the palm trees. I was lulled to sleep by the breeze and calming sound of the waves.

Visited October 2012
Montreal
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Overated”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Maybe it's because I've heard too much about it or I visited better beaches such as Phuket, but White Beach is far from what I imagined or saw on the pictures. During the rainy season, it's windy and rainy and dreary... The beach is actually pretty dirty. You'll probably have a much better experience going their during the dry season. And of course, you'll enjoy it no matter when if you're the party type looking for fun...

Visited July 2012
1 Thank loupedin
Taipei
96 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 151 helpful votes
“Need to visit at least once in your life”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

As titled.

White Beach is one of the most beautiful beaches I have ever visited.

Variety of lodging options available for travelers of all types.

If your budget allows, I strongly recommend Shangri-la Boracay.

If you are a sea food lover, u MUST go to D'Talipapa for sea food. You pick the sea food you want. Pay the vendor (you can bargain a little here). Then take your newly purchased item(s) to the adjacent restaurant for them to cook. These restaurants have set menu and prices for their service based on the type of sea food you purchase. Shop around as some restaurants are more expensive than the other. The difference is small among restaurants (10-40 PHP). Delicious fresh sea food. You can't go wrong with this option.

Visited September 2012