“Great location, great vacation”

Willy's Beach Hotel
Ranked #14 of 217 Boracay B&B and Inns
QC, Philippines
“Great location, great vacation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

Willy's is a great hotel for a 1st time visitor in Boracay. The location is excellent as it's directly in front of the beach, so it's easily accessible if you are in one of the beach front rooms. Their breakfast selection was also great especially the unlimited bacon. The only issue we had was the high tide because mostly we were only able to swim around 3pm onwards, because this is not the hotel's fault thought, and its August so that's to be expected. But during the afternoons, the low tide gives the beach a very good view especially when the water level is just right and you can walk the long stretch of the beach with some water around your feet. One thing they can improve on is faster cleaning up of debris brought by the high tide and the ability to use the wifi connection in the beach front rooms. But I would stay here again if given the chance.

Room Tip: Always choose the beach front rooms.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Iosvampire

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I love Willy's resort so much!!! I love the location. Found along the serene seashore of station 1, just across the Willy's rock. Very welcoming and scrumptious breakfast. Nice room though the door is about too old. I think.

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank Vichell G
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

We stayed here for 3 days during our holiday to the Philippines. The trip was organised via a travel agent and we flew from Cebu. The whole visit was well organised and we were met at the airport shuttled to the port ferried across and taken to the hotel with the reverse process on the way back. The whole thing ran like clockwork and avoided a few queues at the port and airport! The staff are really friendly and helpful and the hotel is comfortable and located in the quieter part of Boracay which is why we chose it. The hotel is beachfront and at high tide you can literally walk from the front of the hotel into the water. Views are spectacular with Willy's rock (the focal point of the beach) located just outside the hotel grounds. The food is good and breakfast buffet is plentiful.

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view as this gives a great picture postcard view of the blue ocean
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jimnal
Anaheim, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Disclosure (actual visit was Feb 2010 before I got my TripAdvisor Account)
They have no fitness center and no swimming pool that's why my rates are average for those categories. But once you get there, you will have the whole Pacific ocean as your swimming pool and over 2 miles of beach as your fitness center!

We were greeted at the airport with a warm welcome from the hotel's representative. We were escorted all the way to the hotel and they made sure that we got there safely and comfortably. Once we got to the reception area, we were greeted with a refreshing cocktail by smiling faces! What an excellent first impression!

The hotel location is away from the noise of all the bars and disco clubs, but it is still a fairly short walk distance which makes it an ideal retreat after a noisy and fun night.

All of the staff at Willy's Hotel and Resort are very accommodating and friendly. The person in charge, Sir Douglas, is very approachable and very accommodating.

Overall my stay at Willy's Hotel and Resort was very pleasant. I went back again on December of 2011 and the level of excellence was the same!

Room Tip: Room 201 and 202 has the best views and pretty quiet as they are separate from most of the rooms.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Quezon City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2013

I was able to conduct my workshops here 3 times in the past 2 years. Internet connection is stable and very friendly, flexible service. It is also nice to hold a workshop that allows your participants to immediately have a view of the beach (helps in creativity). This is a highly recommended workshop venue.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Muntinlupa, Philippines
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were a group of 4. The hotel in general was okay. Staff is courteous and quick to attend to your needs. Rooms were fairly clean. We arrived past noon and ordered lunch immediately since our rooms were not ready. We had pancit and hamburger ... both were not satisfying. The hamburger was over cooked and the meat dry. The pancit which is staple Filipino food did not even taste good. Our accommodation included free breakfast which was ok but the brewed coffee was awful. Overall they need improvement in the kitchen department. It's a good thing there is an abundance of good places to dine in Boracay if not our vacation would have been ruined. I would still recommend this hotel to budget travellers.

Room Tip: If you want quick access to the beach ask for the beachfront rooms in the ground floor. But not the...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Manila
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Went to Boracay with my 51 year old mom as my gift and also got Willy's transfer package for a smooth hassle-free vacation. I specially requested for a ground floor room so that she wouldn't have to climb the stair and that's exactly what we got!

Upon arrival to the island port we were greeted by the hotel driver and was escorted to the van. I tried helping both of them with the bags but they insisted to carry it, which is good since I'm really not allowed to carry heavy loads. Then when we arrived at the lobby we were greeted the warm smile of the staff, were given shell-made necklaces(cool) and a glass of refreshing watermelon shake. I then filled the checkin-in form up and was given the key(which was tied to a beautiful pink bracelet).

The hotel's view is breathtaking specially when it's sunny and you can see the inviting aquamarine color or the water. It's literally by the beach and in front of Willy's rock! You have the option to laze around their lounge chairs too or just sit in one of their tables because their restaurant overlooks the beach. So grab a hat, a book and a cool drink or just take-in the beauty of the place.

Wifi is also free! I have to be online on our second day because of work and it wasn't an issue! I even had to get out at 2am because of it and even if im beginning to get angry because of work, the sea breeze calms me.

As for the room, it has lots of space, great closets and a security box you can use to store your valuables in. Toiletries are already included and the breakfast is superb. I love their tea selection (They use the brand Tetley) and they serve bacon everyday. Hahaha what can I say I'm a bacon and egg loving girl!

The quality of their service didn't falter in our stay. I love it. We will certainly go back there!

Room Tip: email their reservations which is being handled by the part owner Mr. Douglas Fabilane. He would ans...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family