“The best location, best service and best view experience in Boracay!”

and 1 more site!
Willy's Beach Hotel
Ranked #13 of 223 Boracay B&B and Inns
Anaheim, California
“The best location, best service and best view experience in Boracay!”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Disclosure (actual visit was Feb 2010 before I got my TripAdvisor Account)
They have no fitness center and no swimming pool that's why my rates are average for those categories. But once you get there, you will have the whole Pacific ocean as your swimming pool and over 2 miles of beach as your fitness center!

We were greeted at the airport with a warm welcome from the hotel's representative. We were escorted all the way to the hotel and they made sure that we got there safely and comfortably. Once we got to the reception area, we were greeted with a refreshing cocktail by smiling faces! What an excellent first impression!

The hotel location is away from the noise of all the bars and disco clubs, but it is still a fairly short walk distance which makes it an ideal retreat after a noisy and fun night.

All of the staff at Willy's Hotel and Resort are very accommodating and friendly. The person in charge, Sir Douglas, is very approachable and very accommodating.

Overall my stay at Willy's Hotel and Resort was very pleasant. I went back again on December of 2011 and the level of excellence was the same!

Room Tip: Room 201 and 202 has the best views and pretty quiet as they are separate from most of the rooms.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
Quezon City
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I was able to conduct my workshops here 3 times in the past 2 years. Internet connection is stable and very friendly, flexible service. It is also nice to hold a workshop that allows your participants to immediately have a view of the beach (helps in creativity). This is a highly recommended workshop venue.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Muntinlupa, Philippines
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were a group of 4. The hotel in general was okay. Staff is courteous and quick to attend to your needs. Rooms were fairly clean. We arrived past noon and ordered lunch immediately since our rooms were not ready. We had pancit and hamburger ... both were not satisfying. The hamburger was over cooked and the meat dry. The pancit which is staple Filipino food did not even taste good. Our accommodation included free breakfast which was ok but the brewed coffee was awful. Overall they need improvement in the kitchen department. It's a good thing there is an abundance of good places to dine in Boracay if not our vacation would have been ruined. I would still recommend this hotel to budget travellers.

Room Tip: If you want quick access to the beach ask for the beachfront rooms in the ground floor. But not the...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Manila
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Went to Boracay with my 51 year old mom as my gift and also got Willy's transfer package for a smooth hassle-free vacation. I specially requested for a ground floor room so that she wouldn't have to climb the stair and that's exactly what we got!

Upon arrival to the island port we were greeted by the hotel driver and was escorted to the van. I tried helping both of them with the bags but they insisted to carry it, which is good since I'm really not allowed to carry heavy loads. Then when we arrived at the lobby we were greeted the warm smile of the staff, were given shell-made necklaces(cool) and a glass of refreshing watermelon shake. I then filled the checkin-in form up and was given the key(which was tied to a beautiful pink bracelet).

The hotel's view is breathtaking specially when it's sunny and you can see the inviting aquamarine color or the water. It's literally by the beach and in front of Willy's rock! You have the option to laze around their lounge chairs too or just sit in one of their tables because their restaurant overlooks the beach. So grab a hat, a book and a cool drink or just take-in the beauty of the place.

Wifi is also free! I have to be online on our second day because of work and it wasn't an issue! I even had to get out at 2am because of it and even if im beginning to get angry because of work, the sea breeze calms me.

As for the room, it has lots of space, great closets and a security box you can use to store your valuables in. Toiletries are already included and the breakfast is superb. I love their tea selection (They use the brand Tetley) and they serve bacon everyday. Hahaha what can I say I'm a bacon and egg loving girl!

The quality of their service didn't falter in our stay. I love it. We will certainly go back there!

Room Tip: email their reservations which is being handled by the part owner Mr. Douglas Fabilane. He would ans...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Meryl87
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We stayed in Willy's Beach Club Hotel on June 2-4, 2013. We arrived at around 830 am and were met wet with very warm, courteous, and smiling staff. We were welcomed with a small glass of ice cold mango juice, and adorned with a shell necklace. I was impressed.

The view was good. Exactly beach front. The breakfast selection was good. I loved their coffee, got choco, mango juice. They have a selection of Twinings tea. There was an omelette station but the omelette was just OK, not really outstanding. But it's OK since I feel that I am getting excellent value for money.

The rooms were OK. We stayed in room 223. I would have given a rating of 5 had it not been for the location of our room. I did not have a sound sleep as I can hear the tricycles passing by all through the night. Our room it turns out is very near the access road. I still would stay here again but would make sure to request a room nearer the beach. I booked our stay here using My Boracay Guide and specifically requested a room which is near the beach but I guess all rooms were occupied. The bathroom is clean and comes with complimentary toiletries. I suggest that the hotel management maintain the shower sliding door as it was hard to open and close it.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank superblessed8
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Great beachfront location! Room is clean and bed was very comfortable. Exactly what you need after a day at the beach. Our accommodation included breakfast and the selection was quite impressive! Two thumbs on the free wifi provided too. Overall pleased with the service, although I had to ask for our room to be serviced on the second day, but they did this straight away so no harm done. Will definitely stay here again!

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank RH and JP T
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed May 28, 2013

The hotel is ok. Rooms are clean and pleasant to stay in although overall resort is a bit run down. Breakfast is quite poor, they could definitely make more effort to provide a healthy alternative to fried chicken and oily fried eggs. They are quite accommodating though if you ask for a fruit smoothie or a fresh juice.

The biggest issue is that during high tide, there actually isn't any beachfront at all from 7 am until 3-4pm, so you can forget about relaxing on a sun bed with a Picacolada in your hand. Also, due to a close proximity to the Rock, it's very busy and loud around Willies all day and evening long.

When we went there this weekend, there was some kind of event called Kamuso organized by the hotel next door. This made the stay at Willies or actually any hotel near by a total nightmare on the first night due to the promo music blasting out so loud you couldn't hear your thoughts not to mention have a conversation. And it was on from 6am all the way until midnight or later.

On a positive note, Management at Williys turned out to be pretty understanding and they offered a room discount and a complimentary dinner for the inconvenience we experienced due to the event.

Events like this should not be held in Station 1. They ruin the whole experience and stop you from enjoying this beautiful island. I though Station 1 it was meant to be the peaceful part where you are able to unwind and spend some relaxing time at the beach...

Would I stay at Williys again? Probably not during this time of a year as we had to go to another hotel and pay a daily rate to be able to rent a sun bed. And next time, I would definitely check the schedule of events before choosing where to stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple