“Awesome place!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 208 Boracay B&B and Inns
Iloilo City, Philippines
“Awesome place!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

We booked on line, Family of 6. But due to unforeseen circumstances, we rescheduled our trip, we were accomodated without additional charges. Staff are very courteous and helpful. Waiting time upon arrival was short, my nephew had fever so we were glad that our room was already available. we got rooms nearest to the beach and it was really perfect! Awesome! For me, any rooms at Willys are fine coz their location is just a few steps away from the white powdery sandy beach. Rooms are clean. Food is great especially their breakfast buffet! Willys is just a few minutes away from the D'Mall where you could buy beach wear and other clothings at reasonable prices and you could also choose to have your meals there. night life at station 2 is fun! you could stroll on the beach when going back. for island acitivty, we wer lucky ernough that my husbanf met this guy from his hometown that offered us the following: zorbing 380, atv ride at 350, buggy at 600/we had no issues going uphill, fly fish @ 500 and helmet diving 700. my kids and nephew enjoyed their visit @ wildlife expo. they had the chance to hold almost all the animals esp the snake and crocodile. We highly recommended that you spend your vacation at this place.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Genaline D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
  • Czech first
  • Korean first
Quezon City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

I arrived boracay on a rainy day and the staff was still accomodating, they quickly processed my guest profile, and check in forms so that it would be quick and i could take a shower.
i stayed here for 5nights and every day there was free breakfast buffet.
would definitely come back here again.
ps. me and my girlfriend loved the room since it was cozy they also did make up room daily

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank julliann d
Barcelona, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

My flight was delayed (landed half past 11pm) and missed the last boat last February 2012. The hotel sent staff to collect me from airport, took me to the port and had a boat ready to transport me to Boracay. I had guests waiting for me in the island from Zurich that night, and since I was late, as soon as I arrived, they just verified who I was, welcomed me with a delicious fresh mango juice and off I sent to meet my friends. I did however forgot to get some cash, but the security guard paid for my tricycle, which I thought was incredibly generous (of course i paid him back next day) and kind.
Next day, I was greeted with beautiful smiles from the staff and prepared a warm breakfast for me (I was late for buffet and food was cold). The following morning, they asked me if I should be served the same breakfast I had the day before (i mean, they were paying close attention!) and offered some of their service to make my stay even more desirable. My foreign friends staying at a 5 star hotel in the island, after hearing my story couldn't believe it. I informed my hotel staff that I had some guests coming to lounge with me by the beach. They prepared the chairs, mango drinks and my friends just hung out in my hotel for 5 days! Time to leave, the owner's daughter came to say goodbye at 4 am (early flight) and say thanks. Kitchen staff prepared breakfast and sandwich to take with me to airport just incase I get hungry. Now after all this experience, all I can say is that Willy's Hotel owner and staff are incredible! Im having my birthday their next year, and my friends from all over the world are coming to check this place!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
7 Thank Glooey
Brisbane, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Our first holiday in Boracay and certainly won't be the last! We found the hotel clean and staff are super friendly and helpful. Buffet breakfast was included in the room rate and the variety of food on offer was excellent but I think they should keep the food warmer. Location of hotel suited us as it is located in a quieter area. You can walk 10 minutes by the beach and be where all the action is. If you like live music the place to be is the Boom Boom Bar in boat station 2. Excellent deal on happy hour 2 coctail drinks for 130 pesos how can you beat that!!! We find the activities willys offer is too expensive you can get better deals elsewhere. We met Galo he has a stand near the diamond activity centre he is very helpful but it still pays to look around for prices and get him either to match or beat it. Off season, parasailing was only 800 pesos and the atv ride 500 pesos for 1 hour. Don't miss the atv ride I just wish we did it for 2 hours instead of 1. Forget about the buggy it seem to have problems going uphill. There are lots of choices for island hopping you really have to look for better deals on this one, there are a lot of hidden sxpenses they seem to forget to mention!
Will I come back and stay at Willys? Yes but only if I can have my own private balcony. It was off putting waking up in the morning to find somebody right outside your sliding door smoking.
All in all we had a fantastic hiliday and will be back with our family.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Rowena19
Pasig, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is the 2nd time we've stayed at Willy's. We decided to book our stay here again because the staff are very courteous and friendly. They arranged everything from the airport until we get to the island. My bf even forgot his iPad at the bus and was able to get it back. They know how to take care of their guests. There was 1 time my son woke up late and there wasn't alot of food left from the buffet. The staff cooked the food my son wanted from the buffet.

They always make our stay unforgettable and won't hesitate to come back here the 3rd time.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Rhea C
Long Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

5 Stars: Location is on station 1, the best location (IMO). Literally in front of the famous rock.

4 Stars: Clean hotel grounds, staff are nice and courteous and food is good.

3 Stars: Beds are ok but bathroom is dated.

I would stay here again and recommend this place.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
2 Thank bbd21
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

This hotel has one of the best locations, beachfront, not too far away from the restaurants. Buffet breakfast is included in rates and they have a very good selection. Rooms are clean and room service is efficient. It is one of the older hotels on the island, so room furnishing is not so great but they have maintained it pretty well. Their AC units are cold but blankets are thin, would be nice if they provided thicker ones. Security is good. We never used the safe and would leave to swim and eat, nothing was touched in our room. Rates are very reasonable compared to other hotels.

I was very impressed with their service. Always a smile on staff's faces. Very helpful, they went out of their way to check our return flight and give us advice on transportation. They are extremely attentive and easy to speak to. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family