Fridays Boracay
Coast(Boracay)
  • Pool
  • Free Internet
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsland disputepremier suitejo jorobinson crusoewhite beachtraditional filipinopremium roomshell necklacediscovery shoresother resortsmassage areacaticlan airporttropical paradisegeneral managerpowdery sandclear waterhappy hour is
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Was here already quite often and still like it like the first time.
Here is the place to relax, nowadays I even dont go anymore to Boat Station 2 in the evening too many People for me, so I enjoy it here in Station 1.
I love the staff, the Food is better then one year before (new Chef from Italy) and the sunset is the best of the whole Island.
Will come back next year.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank nicemanaustria
FridaysBoracay, Internet Marketing Coordinator at Fridays Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Dear nicemanaustria,

Thank you so much for your post.

We are very happy to hear that you have enjoyed your stay again with us. Here in Fridays, we always give our best in making every guests' stay memorable.

We can't wait to welcome you again next year!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Its by far the best location on the island where you can truly disconnect and relax. The setting and beachfront is stunning, water in the sea is more blue that I have seen in any other part of the world, sun beds are comfortable and food and drinks are tasty and very reasonably priced.

When you stay there, look for Jojo - he'll take the best care of you.

Truly amazing hotel and overall experience. If I could, I would go back tomorrow. Highly recommended.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank PolishTraveller_blog
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We stayed at Fridays in April and would definitely return. The hotel is traditional style, the beachfront is postcard perfect, photos just can't do it justice. Staff were friendly, the guys in the bar/beachfront particuarly, I had plenty of GoGo Coconut cocktails in happy hour so spent a lot of time on the beachfront and their service was perfect!
The beachfront buffet while pricey was worth it, the show was entertaining and the food was the best I had on the island during our stay.
We chose the Premier Suite and yep, there is a lot of stairs to get there, but the room is huge and was worth the effort to get up there, the view was amazing!
All up Fridays definitely has the best beach out of all the resorts we walked past. It's quieter, perfect clear water and when the tide is in there is still a lot of beach front, unlike some further up the beach. I hope to go back, slice of paradise.

Room Tip: Premier Suite - A lot of stairs but the rooms are beautiful and the view amazing.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Tina T
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I've always wanted to go to Boracay although many people have been telling me "Boracay has too many tourists so it is not nice. Just go to Palawan." I do not agree! FRIDAYS makes your vacation totally worth it! First off, the rooms are beautiful with comfortable bedding, a beautiful shower, etc.. and a beautiful walk to their private beach! I could not get over how beautiful the place was! It definitely looked like a computer desktop background in real life! The only people you'll see on the beach are the resort guests!
All the staff is nice and friendly and many times, they even remember your name! They make it easy to plan all your activities by setting up your transporation and booking your excursions. The food is great too! Had the breakfast every day and the "Good Morning Philippines" is delicious and the food at their Cultural Show (if you're there on that day) is a great Filipino buffet! If I ever go back, I definitely stay there again and will recommend it to everyone!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank cahlete
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I spent 5 days there with my family. Staff is incredibly nice and the place is very quiet although very close to the night life places for teenagers.
The beach is very clean and the food is good. You get 2 complementary bottles of water per day in your room but can drink plenty of water at the bar if you want to.

Our rooms were very spacious.

Room Tip: I recommend to stay in rooms far from the bar and be careful if you have a room at the ground floor that your neighbors upstairs are not too noisy since the wooden floor is not very soundproof.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family