Fridays is a wonderfully rustic resort set on a beautiful stretch of White Beach. I think using the list system is the best to determine if it is the place for you.
* The resort is wonderfully situated on the far end of White Beach. The water is the blue you see in the pictures and the sand is white and powdery.
* You can walk to station 2 (to D'Mall where most of the restaurants and shops are) along the beach and it will only take you 10 - 15 mins. It's HOT but you can always take a dip in the water on the way or stop at Jonah's fruit shakes~!
It's funny because as you travel along to station 2 (where all the action is) there is a noticeable change in the sand and water. It's not "dirty" per say, but as you approach the busy sections it's a lot more crowded, the sand isn't as white and the water not as clear. It's also clustered with quite a lot of boats yachts etc. I'm really glad we stayed where we did! It was only 60 peso to get into one of those tricycle things to take us to station 2 when we felt too lazy to walk!
* Service is fantastic. All the staff are always ready with a smile - extremely hospitable and friendly.
* Bathroom was HUGE. It just added to the luxurious feel.
* The special little Friday's touches! Every night a little box of chocolates was delivered to our room/left on our bed with a little good night note written on a leaf.
* Lots and lots of stairs to get to the Premier Suite! Which is a pro and a con! We're pretty fit and we definitely felt the burn sometimes however The Premier suites are right at the top and nice and quiet.
* From what I can see, Fridays really isn't your cheapest option. It's no where near as expensive as the Shangri La expensive but a little pricey in comparison.
* There is no 'gym' for the gym bunnys.
* There is also no 'day spa' although this wasn't an issue for us - you can get a massage just about everywhere you turn in Boracay.
All in all. I think this resort, as well as Discovery Shores has the best frontage and the best location. They're both on the beautiful side of white beach but still a short distance away from the fun and noise. It really is a stylistic choice. Fridays is all about the rustic like appearance (thatched roofs, mosquito nets over the bed) but if you're after the sleek modern marble look it won't be your thing!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to our little piece of Paradise, home to Fridays Boracay, a resort with boundless opportunities for family adventure, productive meetings and memorable special events.Perfectly positioned on Boracay's eye-catching White Beach, Fridays Boracay is a 48 room AAA resort nestled amid meticulously groomed tropical gardens and shady coconut trees. The resort offers the convenience of modern amenities combined with the natural charm of a beachfront setting making it one of the Philippines most sought after vacation spot. Its magnificent beach front, delectable food, pleasant and inviting rooms, and its warm & friendly employees make it the ultimate choice in Boracay. Since 1982, it has been the favorite vacation place and home to all its various guests. Welcome to our little piece of paradise... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Friday's Boracay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Friday`s Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Fridays Resort Boracay
- Fridays Hotel Boracay