This is my first time to write a review of a hotel. I found a good reason to write a review because of the big improvement of POP since I stayed there last March.
My wife & I stayed at Pearl of the Pacific last December 2-6, 2010. I must say, from the time that I checked-in until I left, I didn't have a bad experience. From the start, I knew there was something different with the hotel, especially since they hired a new head who has a wide experience managing hotels in Manila. The head, and all the staff, were very accomodating. They even gave us an upgrade because I had a medical condition which made it hard for me to walk all the way to the hillside.
When we entered the room, they gave us complimentary drinks & fresh fruit platter. Although it may not be a big deal, but getting something you don't expect feels good.
The room (poolside) was great. It wasn't new but the TV was flat screen, split-type aircon and had a DVD player. Although the faucet and shower knobs need changing, generally, the bathroom was okay.
The only opportunity I saw is the food they serve, particularly their breakfast. It was just normal and not served hot.
Overall, I can honestly say that I saw a very big improvement with the way things are run in the hotel. Kudos to the owners, the management team and the staff. I hope you will continue with the improvements so that we'll have a more enriching experience in Pearl of the Pacific because we will definitely be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave the buzz behind and enjoy the sun, the splash, and the scenic garden view by the pool. Bask and get a tan or simply lounge and unwind in the pool area. Our guests can also de-stress and pamper themselves with our in-house spa service at Neo, the Island Spa. Guaranteed to relax you body, mind, and soul, our spa services are rewarding additions to the indulgent services the resort offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Pearl of the Pacific Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl Of The Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Pearl Of The Pacific Boracay Resort And Spa
- Pearl Pacific Boracay