Pearl of the Pacific has a great location: you get to relax and really enjoy the view without the hustle and bustle of the crowd. If you feel like mingling with the rest of the beach trippers, it's a few minutes away from station 2.
They've got friendly staff, though, it took them a while and a couple of calls from me to provide for what I was requesting from them. The room we had is big enough for 2 or 3. It's clean and the big windows accommodated for a lot of natural light. The interior is dated and some of the furniture (the armoire to be exact) definitely need some repair or perhaps even replacement. The air conditioning is strong, the lighting in the evening is warm. The bed and the pillows are comfortable. Food is OK, nothing that leaps off a page.
If you want a beach front view, Pearl of the Pacific is an option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave the buzz behind and enjoy the sun, the splash, and the scenic garden view by the pool. Bask and get a tan or simply lounge and unwind in the pool area. Our guests can also de-stress and pamper themselves with our in-house spa service at Neo, the Island Spa. Guaranteed to relax you body, mind, and soul, our spa services are rewarding additions to the indulgent services the resort offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Pearl of the Pacific Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl Of The Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Pearl Of The Pacific Boracay Resort And Spa
- Pearl Pacific Boracay