the staff were very nice,courteous and accommodating,gives service with a smile.,great location,it is very refreshing during night time and at daytime the hotel looks plain jane.it is a lil outdated but its okay, the bathroom is great.we stayed at the deluxe poolside but the pool is Not working, if it works then probably its not for adults,just for the kids.i expected that there is toothbrush and toothpaste but there is none.the room has flat screeen tv but theres no MTV,i find the food expensive,it costs P250-260 its not even a buffet style...if ill rate how much it cost, P80-120 may do.id rather eat at don henricos,50's dinners etc.
the beach is really one of the best,i enjoyed my stay at beach cabanas eating PizZa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Leave the buzz behind and enjoy the sun, the splash, and the scenic garden view by the pool. Bask and get a tan or simply lounge and unwind in the pool area. Our guests can also de-stress and pamper themselves with our in-house spa service at Neo, the Island Spa. Guaranteed to relax you body, mind, and soul, our spa services are rewarding additions to the indulgent services the resort offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Pearl of the Pacific Boracay Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pearl Of The Pacific Boracay Hotel Boracay
- Pearl Of The Pacific Boracay Resort And Spa
- Pearl Pacific Boracay