Stayed there for 5D4N in July 2014. This hotel may not be the best in Boracay, but the location is great. Strategically located at Station 2 + beachfront. Room is comfy. Though aircond seems a bit old fashion.
Worth a stay, but, do note of the following to make your stay more pleasant:
1. There are benches @ the beach for hotel guest. Must get a towel (swimming pool) before you can lay on the benches. Must try!
2. Room Slippers not provided. So, pls bring your own. Or, you may need to buy elsewhere.
3. Bfast buffet was just so-so. If your room booking is without bfast, not to worry. You didn't miss anything. Nothing great.
4. Free wifi only available at lobby. But, connectivity was poor. Rather dropped this after several fail attempts.
Oppss... Almost forgot.. My room was near the convention centre where bfast is served. So, you probably need to imagine your morning to be greeted with 'cling cling clang clang' from 6am onwards. Think positively, just treat this as your personal morning call.... If possible, try to avoid this area.
Wish you a pleasant stay at Boracay Regency with all the tips given.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Henann Regency Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boracay Regency Hotel Boracay