“This hotel will satisfy most people for the ultimate stay in Boracay” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Henann Regency Resort & Spa

Henann Regency Resort & Spa
Ranked #20 of 150 Hotels in Boracay
“This hotel will satisfy most people for the ultimate stay in Boracay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

For our first stay in Boracay I can say that we were very happy with the standard, location, service and quality of this hotel, we have traveled asia extensibly and spent a lot of time on holiday islands in Indonesia , Thailand and Vietnam, we were blown away with the quality and standard of the hotels hospitality and the whole atmosphere of Boracay and the beaches, Really if you are after rest and recreation including a seafood feast within walking distance of all hotels on white beach then this is the place for you, the Regency is right in the middle of the action at station 2, we left after 10 nights totally satisfied, we will definitely be back

Room Tip: I believe that there is no inferior room type in this hotel, we stayed in a room with a pool view bu...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Brian R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (409)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Darwin, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I'm thankful that my brother checked us in to this lovely and fabulous hotel. Hospitality wise, excellent. It was my mom's 66th birthday and it was unexpected that they have provided us a sugar free cake with a candle. Thank you very much to the lovely receptionist whom I forgot to get the name, you made all our day happy especially to my mom who was not expecting a surprise cake,

I highly recommend this hotel to my friends, family and to those people who want to visit Boracay. It's a seafront hotel with lovely rooms, pool and of course the stairways who are only allowed for the resident. It is amazing!!!

I would like to recommend this lovely lady from the reception, please figure it out for me May 25 around 1045pm when I called the reception to asked for a cake and a flower place, when she told me that she will organised from the kitchen a cake, the flower place maybe close but it is still best to check it out.

Thanks my dear, you need an acknowledgement for a job well done.

Thanks again. Our room 103 fronting the pool. My brother (Bernard Cortes or Verona Mae Cortes) his family is a regular guest of this hotel, always taking this room as it is very accessible to the pool, Mc donald's, buffet, and of course the beach.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Katherine, Australia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013

Recently stayed here after reading all reviews. It was exactly what our small family wanted. Whats is true about this place is:

- It is located near ample restaurants and Dmal. You will not have to walk far to get normal supplies!
- Yes it is on Station 2, it is not station 1 but the beach was beautiful and clean. Boracay Regency have their own stretch of the beach with lounge chairs, guards are nearby so you feel it is secure.
- 3 Swimming Pools, beautiful and clean. It is family friendly and great for kids!!
- Deluxe Room - we were situated in the North Wing, the upgraded deluxe. It was beautiful!! Spacious, big balcony clean and over looking the pool and part of the ocean! Bliss!
- Restaurants - Highly recommend Mesa Filipino Moderne, great service and great food!! Breakfast buffet was ample, it does get busy but food never seems to run out!
- Mcdonalds - Yes there is a McDonalds, truth is not sure what a few have mentioned below we did not find anyone eating Mcdonalds at the Lobby - McDonalds is its own restaurant, theres tables inside to eat like a normal Mcdonalds Restaurant. Having a McDonalds is very handy at the Boracay Regency, especially if you have extremely fussy Kids that wont eat!

The only gripe we have is the pool bar, as the bartenders seem to be extremely uninterested and bored in their job compared to the lobby and the Restaurants. They could work on their customer service more, not act so 'cold' and distinterested, whilst waiting for orders they all seem to be interested talking amongst themselves. Free Wifi could also be included considering the price we paid.

Other than the Gripes, definately reccomend this hotel, best on Station 2 and for families!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank JCJ2008
Hamburg, Germany
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed 4 nights at the Boracay Regency Beach Resort.
The hotel is located in Station 2. That's in the middle of the white beach.
One can walk easily to D'mall and to the market.
The welcome at the hotel was nice as well as the friendliness of the staff.
The breakfast buffet at the Sea Breeze Cafe offers a nice selection for both Asian and Western taste.
Unfortunately our room itself was very basic.
The furniture of the room was in a rather poor state and old. They should refurbish it as soon as possible.
The quality of the bed was okay. However sleeping was nearly impossible because of the noise from the beach front. There is a big nightclub next door to the hotel and if you are unlucky, then you gonna hear loud music and drunk people all night.
We complained about the state and the location of our room but unfortunately it was not possible to change the room as the hotel was fully booked.
However by far the worst was the Mc Donald's. The hotel runs its own McDonald's integrated into the hotel's complex.
One can even smell the ugly pungent smell of the deep fryer from time to time.
It is beyond our comprehension how a hotel claiming to be top class can allow a McDonald's within its boundaries.
To this end we definitely can not recommend that hotel.

Room Tip: avoid the rooms facing the front beach or the nearby night club
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
5 Thank Andy B
San Jose del Monte, Bulacan, Philippines
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was traveling with my friends for our yearly vacation trip. I have been to Boracay for 7 times or more than I can recall and have stayed on several different hotels and I must say, Boracay Regency made a distinction. We reserved fora suite room and experienced a seamless check in. Our package was room and bbf with all day cocktails. You may seem to think that getting the cocktails would be a waste for you want to be soaking in the sun but who knows! You may eventually want some fine airconditioning and nice food selection in the afternoon after walking in in the fine white sands of the seashore. Breakfast was good, we had an option of buffet breakfast and set breakfast at their fine dining restaurant which we tried and enjoyed both. Hotel guest rooms are so fine they can match the 5star city hotels. Security wise, property is well surrounded as well. Oh and not to forget the welcome drinks at the Wave bar was great :)

Room Tip: Pick their nicest package, dont look much on the digits, think of them as value add ons!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank ER0sales
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

We have always wanted to go to boracay. I mist say oyr first time was perfect not just because of the place but because of the hotel that we stayed. We arrived early but they made sure that we are comfortabke and able to enjoy the facilities and pool. For transfers, firstimers would never have to worry because they all attended to our needs from the airport down to the jetty port. Food was ok though but the location is so perfect that you dont have to worry. You can dine outside the hotel and there are lots to choose from. Pool was clean and beautiful. The only comment that i can give is that their personnels at the jettyport and even at the airport should dress appropriately. Maybe a uniform suited for the beach rather than roll up the pants and wear ugly slippers. And for a hotel like this, "no tipping policy "should be implemented Other than that i give this hotel a 4/5 :)

• Stayed May 2013
Auckland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

The alleyway where the entrance is isn't very flash but it's forgotten once you step into the hotel. The reception can be quite busy but they have many receptionists and they all speak very good english. I commend Rochelle in looking after myself and my friends and making us feel valued and welcome.

The rooms are tidy and is spacious enough and has all the amenities with complimentary water. The air con is quick and isn't too noisy. The beds are firm, how I like it. The sound was very muted and I couldn't hear too much of any outside activity so I was able to rest comfortably.

I had access to the VIP room (forgot what they call it) which has free drinks and snacks. The gym looked adequate and has 2 or 3 walls that fully windowed which isn't for the shy but I was too tired to use it from all the daytime activities that Boracay beach had to offer.

The pools looked clean and communal toilets were well maintained. All the staff I encountered were polite and acknowledged you which is always great in maintaining a friendly atmosphere.

Breakfast had a vast range of food and was plentiful and buffet is always a win in my books.

The price was a little higher than I thought the room was worth which is the only negative point I have for this hotel however it was all about the location and it's money you save on hiring a trike or bike to get you around.

When I go back to Boracay with my family, I'll definitely look into staying here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends