Nigi Nigi Nu Noos E Nu Nu Noos
  • Breakfast included
Seabird International Resort(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$54
TravelBook.ph
  • Beachfront
The Boracay Crown Beach Hotel(Boracay)(Great Value!)
$38
TripAdvisor
357 Boracay(Boracay)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewsthe cottagestropical gardenpolynesian stylewhite beachhotel barlive bandbreakfast includedfilipino foodbeachfront locationwater pressurebeach towelscaticlan airportisland hoppingbeach areafamily roomfew stepsstation
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 5, 2013

This place is great for westerners. You can stay in a nipa hut that has a decent bathroom and a ladder to an upstairs double bed. This is real tropical living. The food in the restaurant is good and the beachside bar is probably the best in Borocay.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank InquisitorX
Reviewed May 31, 2013

after my stay in Station 1's Nigi Nigi Too, i asked to be transferred to Nigi Nigi Nu Nu Noos which is their Main resort down at station 2 or 3? We all know that Boracay can be very busy specially at station two area where there is a lot of foot traffic. I wasnt expecting an awesome accommodation in that area. Native bungalow and the lush garden making you feel that you are in a different island and not the busy Boracay! you can even hear birds singing in the morning or during the day making you feel you really are in an Island! best of both worlds i guess, quiet area for resting and accessible to party places when you go out of the resort... My foreign guests had a feel of an "Island living" even for just a few days...

They have the bar and resto fronting the beach. we were lucky to be there on a friday, the day that they serve an awesome eat all you can Barbequed Ribs and drink all you can Beers for a good rate comparable to other buffet offerings outside! it can get you stuffed and happy for what you pay for...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank chickinalimbo
Reviewed May 22, 2013

Nested in a peaceful tropical garden the bungalows are very nice, everything is decorated in native style with all the basics: cable TV, A/C, mini bar, WiFi access and a great little balcony to chill on, I definitely didn't want to leave when my week was up.

Right on the beach and close to all the nightlife you can't go wrong with Nigi Nigi's location, it's the absolute best! The staff are really friendly, the bar & restaurant service is fantastic, with a huge drinks/food menu for which you get daily vouchers (200 PHP/Person).

In low season the price are good value for money for but I think they are a bit over the top during high season.

Lovely place, I shall be back!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Vinc3nt
Reviewed May 3, 2013

We spent 3 nights here and had a terrific time. Loved the pagoda cottage we stayed in (Kalaw). It really felt like we were "experiencing" Boracay! The staff were warm and friendly. The restaurant / bar was a great place to have a drink and watch the sun set. We wanted to experience as much of Boracay as we could during our 2 week vacation so we stayed at 4 different properties around the island. Next time, we will spend our entire stay at Nigi Nigi Nu Noos.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank WhiteKnight0802
Reviewed April 26, 2013

We stayed at Nigi's for the first 2 nights of our 4 day stay in Boracay and really wished we had stayed there the whole time.
The best things have to be the location, on a stunning beach, and the chilled out and friendly bar, possibly the best in Boracay. From our room we could walk barefoot straight to the beach, where there is a little area reserved for guests of the hotel, set out with loungers and parasols.
The reason we only stayed for 2 is that this was our first time in Boracay and I wasn't sure whether station 2 would be too full on for the whole stay, I needn't have worried, there was plenty going on but not the craziness I was expecting. just a sociable and friendly atmosphere with a great choice of bars and restaurants
. We stayed the next 2 nights at Spiderhouse on Diniwad and found that beach more expensive and no where near as beautiful.
If you want a quieter part of the beach though I would recommend station 3 as it has more charm and character than station 1, which felt very resort led. But for me I would definitely return to Nigi's at station 2.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple