All reviews star lounge brunch buffet rooftop bar premier room beach security d mall white beach complimentary massage caticlan airport turn down service hotel guests security personnel private boat beach chairs few steps visit boracay welcome drink
Reviewed November 6, 2017 via mobile

The hotel is located on the white beach and is an amazing property, with floor to ceiling glass exterior which provides uninterrupted views of the beach and the sea. The rooms are not sea facing but are very spacious and very comfortable. They have a great selection at breakfast and if you miss that, they have brunch! So whatever time you wake up there’s food waiting for you! They have a great spa, with amazing massages. The hotel also has beach chairs and beds.
The front desk also has a wide array of all activities that is almost at the same prices that you can get outside.
All in all, we had a memorable vacation and a fantastic time!

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2017

Great location!! Super friendly staff. Made everything very easy the moment we arrived at the airport. The transport guys were awesome. Highly recommend especially if you want to be in the middle of the party scene!!
Only knock with the hotel. Limited breakfast menu but overall was good food!
The vanity area and showers need some major cleaning. Vanity area had stains on walls and the shower floors and walls need major refurbish. Plenty of stains.

Overall, great experience. Very accommodating and friendly staff.

Stayed: November 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank Cyrus C
Reviewed October 31, 2017

Stayed here for 3 nights during our honeymoon trip and had a great time. The hotel personal was absolutely wonderful and very helpful, we asked for the airport pickup and drop and it was very comfortable as the arrival process includes several stops and it can be quiet tiring.
Our room was huge and very clean, we got sweet little presents for our honeymoon and a complementary massage which was great.
The location is good, right in the middle of Station 2, very close to D Mall and to plenty of restaurants. The white beach is right in front of you and the hotel has a private area where a hotel guard watches for your personal things.
The breakfast was good and it was a very pleasant experience overall.
Thanks for the warm welcome!

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rit289
Reviewed October 23, 2017

Great location. On white sand beach. Nicely maintained. Friendly staff. Nice and comfortable accommodations. Food can be better, although their pizza is the Best! Spa is a nice addition and we got a complimentary massage that was great! A bit pricey.
Overall I still rate it 5 Stars!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

Spent 4 nights with The District and I've got to say it's worth every single penny.

Kudos to the team! Check in and out was fast. They actually rmb which room I stayed throughout. I was greeted each time a staff sees me. Breakfast was wonderful as one of the staff - Paul, rmbs that I only drink green tea and I would love to have eggs every morning. Thank you Paul for the great experience every morning :) the hotel has a beachfront with chairs etc and there will always be a security guard and a staff there to look after your stuff and to fan away any street vendors. What can I say about such great service! I am impressed! Thanks The District for the great experience. All your staff deserves a pat on their backs for that!

Room and Facilities
I booked the premier room and it was huge! Got a good view as well. One thing that needs improvement would be the bedsheets. Have got small spots of stains on the bedsheets. Would be great if the Housekeeping department can check on such stuff before laying them on. The room had a huge balcony great for chilling out and a rack to hang your wet clothes.

The hotel has a gym, a pool and their own spa. Used the gym every morning, small but has most of the equipment you would need. Pool was clean and they provide pool and beach towels. They also provide other water sports like stand up paddling etc just ask from the front desk counter. Each stay comes with a complimentary 30 mins spa and I used it on top of my one hour Swedish massage. The place was really nice and relaxing. Love the ambience. The masseur was very good! Worth the money paid. I did my 90 mins Swedish massage for PHP1,500!

Breakfast and Brunch
Had the opportunity to try both breakfast and brunch. Breakfast starts at 6.30 till 10.30 and brunch starts from 10.30 to 1pm. Prefer the brunch fare. Breakfast variety was small and would prefer to have more western and Chinese options. They have an egg live station. Sat and sun seems to have better choices of food as compared to the weekdays. Not the best breakfast but good enough to fill you up for activities :)

It was a great experience and would highly recommend The District to anyone who is looking for a good relaxing holiday in Boracay. Would definitely stay here again the next time I am in Boracay!

Thanks once again for the great 5 days! :)

Stayed: October 2017, traveled solo
The District Bo... R, Manager at The District Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

Dear Kandis T,

Many thanks for the positive feedback! I am glad that you enjoyed your 4 nights stay with us. We are committed to providing genuine service to our guests and it’s nice to note what Paul has showcased during your stay. The safety and convenience of our guests have always been important to us, and I am pleased to note that our Security Team has served you well. However, I apologize for the stains on your bed sheets. Rest assured that our Housekeeping Team is already on top of this to ensure it won't happen again.

Also – as you may have noticed during you stay, we’ll be opening another restaurant and a Café soon at The District! We are very excited as this development will definitely add variations to our current offers at Star Lounge.

It was our pleasure to have you at the resort, and we are all looking forward to welcoming you back to provide an even better stay!

Naomi Soriano