All reviewsstar loungebrunch buffetrooftop barpremier roombeach securityd mallwhite beachcomplimentary massagecaticlan airportturn down servicehotel guestssecurity personnelprivate boatbeach chairsfew stepsvisit boracaywelcome drink
Reviewed August 14, 2017

Had a brief stay at the district Boracay in August. The staff were friendly & attentive. We used their transfer services from the airport & it was seamless. Rooms are spotless with nice fresh decor. Location is perfect for sunbathing during the day & partying at night without it being too noisy to sleep. Overall I would definitely recommend & if I'm back in Boracay again I will rebook this hotel!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The District Bo... R, Manager at The District Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear suzzd2017,

Thanks for an equally beautiful review and for the perfect rating! I'm happy to know that you had a wonderful time at our resort, and equally delighted to hear of your intent to visit us again. We owe our valued guests the most comfortable stay, this is the least that we can do for making us your home in the island despite the numerous options. I look forward to welcoming you back to provide an even better stay!

Reviewed August 8, 2017

Loved everything about The District, the rooms, the food, the people, the service. The location is perfect. This hotel gives you perfect memories and the desire to go back to Bora over and over again.

Room Tip: Would have preferred the rooms on the ground floor facing the pool
Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The District Bo... R, Manager at The District Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2017

Dear Keiko1024,

Many thanks for the positive feedback, and for allowing us to be part of your Boracay holiday! I'm happy to know that the resort in general was to your liking, and I look forward to welcoming you back to provide a better (and even more memorable) stay!

Reviewed August 7, 2017

We've been coming in this Hotel since 2012
And we come every year since then. Our last trip in boracay was this Aug. 3-6 for my Daughter'S birthday!
And as Always, It was a Great Stay!
Staff are all friendly like a FAMILY and hotel and facilities are nice like HOME.
Excellent service from reservation Department, airport to the Hotel!
We love this Hotel and we will keep on coming back!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family

Dear 643evelynt,

Thank you so much for the kind feedback, and for the continued patronage! It is always a pleasure to have you at the resort, and I am happy to know that every stay you've had with us was a great one. Please don't hesitate to contact us directly next time you plan a visit, we'd be happy to assist. The whole team looks forward to welcoming your whole family back to provide an even better stay! All the best!

Reviewed July 27, 2017

It's very convenient to go to D mall and beach. But the best is the room equipment and service. Waiters in District is nice.
非常好的体验,房间设施和服务都很好,人很热情,宾至如归。值得一提的是离Dmall和沙滩很近,走路也就5分钟的路程,超级方便,推荐入住。最后一天还有免费的送机服务,贴心。

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
The District Bo... R, Manager at The District Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2017

Dear 274869553,

Thanks for the kind words. I'm happy to know that you had a wonderful time at The District! I look forward to welcoming you back, to provide an even better stay! All the best!

Reviewed July 17, 2017

The District Hotel in Boracay is the best hotel for me and for my husband. All the staff are very accommodating and polite. We were pampered from the day we arrived until the day we left. The Brunch Buffet was exquisite and has lots of choices, they even have Eggs Benedict for crying out loud! This is the by far the best hotel experience that we had in Boracay. You'll definitely get your money's worth. We will recommend this hotel to our family and friends. This hotel will be our first choice the next time we wander again in Boracay.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank myjoyfulday
The District Bo... R, Manager at The District Boracay, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Dear Myjoyfulday,

Thanks for the positive feedback! I'm happy to know that you had a wonderful time at our resort, and equally delighted that you find us a good value for money. This is our commitment to our valued guests, along with providing the most comfortable and memorable holiday experience. Thanks too, for recommending us to your family and friends, rest assured that we will not fail you.

It was our pleasure to have you at the resort, and I look forward to welcoming you back to provide an even better stay! All the best!