“Scuba Duba”

New Wave Divers Boracay
Ranked #1 of 60 Tours in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: Boracay Island New Wave Divers is dedicated to providing our students and divers with the best possible atmosphere with your safety being our top priority. We can proudly state we have the only clean air certification in Boracay and our team worked hard to achieve this and keep this available to our divers. We also have the only working AED on the island. At New Wave we strive to bring you a warm and welcoming experience with our PADI dedicated and trained staff from all around the globe. We cater to many different languages and cultures to bring you the best possible diving adventure. We also do our best to keep your comfort in mind in between dives while on the boat we have hot coffee and snacks to warm you up. We keep our gear serviced and well maintained with annual purchases to keep new gear rotating through the dive center. Please come join us for a fun and exciting adventure in the beautiful Boracay surroundings.
“Scuba Duba”
Reviewed April 26, 2014

Great place to scuba dive on the island of Borocay. The staff are way more experienced then the other places, and they actually follow the world wide PADI protocol for safe diving and quality air.
The spot is beach front, Glennie and Sheila at the front desk make the staff super friendly, one of the girls actually went out and bought me a phone card and set up a phone for me, the other one paraded me around the Island helping me pick out a nice hotel to stay at, and the senior dude there is unbelievable. You would want to be where he is. Ask for Mick to show you how to dive.

Visited March 2014

• Korean first
Singapore, Singapore
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Excellent service, awesome folks!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

Right from the start the staff from New Wave Divers Boracay were really efficient and helpful in our correspondences. This is very important as it provided us with the confidence that we would be taken good care of.
After we arrived, we were not disappointed. Many thanks to my instructor Klinta for her enthusiastic albeit "ruthless" refresher training to ensure that my friend and I were properly equipped with the necessary survival skills so that we can be safe underwater. I like the fact that she takes pride in being a professional and has a certain level of expectations for her students rather than being slipshod about things. She has made diving fun for me again!
Also many thanks to Marina for her meticulous guidance during our fun dive. We were definitely in safe hands. Not forgetting the friendly and helpful Glennie and other staff and instructors who have shown kindness to us. Definitely a place to remember and revisit! :)

Visited April 2014
Singapore
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“A 5-star dive centre”
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Dive equipment are as good as brand new. Dive masters, dive instructors and even the scheduling manager are nice and warm. I went for a refresher course after a long hiatus from diving, and my dive instructor Klinta made sure that I was comfortable with the skill sets underwater before allowing me to do my open water dive, at the same time being very encouraging when I had some problems underwater. The shop owner Lynette was very responsive to my multiple queries over emails prior to my dives, to ensure that I had made an informed decision to dive with them. i would dive again with New Wave Divers during my next visit to Boracay.

Visited April 2014
Singapore, Singapore
“Friendly and money worth”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

One of the best dive center I have encountered. Fun group and they are experienced. Our dive guide Kay is really fun and crazy and never a time we were bored. Made my 100th dives a really memorable one when Kay came up with the idea of doing something different. Night dive from the shore when the sunset is also something you must do at the White Beach.

Visited March 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Calgary
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Nice people, well organized”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Very nice and knowledgeable people. You will not be disappointed with these guys. Shop is a little harder to find, but worth looking for.

Visited February 2014