“Treated as part of the family”

New Wave Divers Boracay
Ranked #1 of 61 Tours in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: Boracay Island New Wave Divers is dedicated to providing our students and divers with the best possible atmosphere with your safety being our top priority. We can proudly state we have the only clean air certification in Boracay and our team worked hard to achieve this and keep this available to our divers. We also have the only working AED on the island. At New Wave we strive to bring you a warm and welcoming experience with our PADI dedicated and trained staff from all around the globe. We cater to many different languages and cultures to bring you the best possible diving adventure. We also do our best to keep your comfort in mind in between dives while on the boat we have hot coffee and snacks to warm you up. We keep our gear serviced and well maintained with annual purchases to keep new gear rotating through the dive center. Please come join us for a fun and exciting adventure in the beautiful Boracay surroundings.
Reviewed January 28, 2013

What a breath of fresh air to find such an accommodating business and the staff could not do enough to help us
.Me being a commercial diver and my Fiance enjoying the new diving world we were assisted in any way possible and taken to places most suitable for our needs.
The colour in the locations recommended was great and so much to see and our instructor pointing out anything of interest.
Unfortunately we were only there for a few days and wish we had more time so we could fit at least 1 or 2 more dives in as we both felt so comfortable with the instructor.
If you want a great diving experience with an experienced team then New WaveDivers has all you desire thanks again team for making our stay so enjoyable.

1  Thank STEPHEN E

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I'd highly recommend New Wave dive shop in Boracay. If you like a non-commercialized, small business, then you will enjoy New Wave. The owner takes pride in her business and is very responsive. The dive staff is top notch. They are good people with a friendly atmosphere. The people make the the shop good.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Did part of my Open water certification in Chicago and all my open water dives with NEw wave divers and they welcomed me, went above and beyond by picking me up from my hotel, front desk girls are great and very hospitable.

My instructor Luke Nicholls was very detailed and very patient with me as we showed me step by step . Thank you so much for making part of my trip in the philippines the best trip yet..

1  Thank Jude J
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Many thanks to the crew at New Wave Divers for their knowledge and help during my stay in Boracay. It's a small shop so the customer service is amazing, the diving was spectactular as you are typically in smaller groups with your own dive master accompanying you. They helped me with accommodation, pick up and drop off from the island and of course slecting the best sites to fun dive around the island. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable, great atmosphere, highly recommend using this company if you plan on diving in Boracay.

2  Thank Geoffers78
Reviewed January 1, 2013

We (2 adults & 2 kids) did our open water cert. with Enrico in December. We had a great time - very well organised and the diving was spectacular. Great instructor - happy dives.

We hope to be back in Boracay to dive again soon.

2  Thank Kat P