“Best Dive shop in Boracay”

New Wave Divers Boracay
Ranked #1 of 61 Tours in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: Boracay Island New Wave Divers is dedicated to providing our students and divers with the best possible atmosphere with your safety being our top priority. We can proudly state we have the only clean air certification in Boracay and our team worked hard to achieve this and keep this available to our divers. We also have the only working AED on the island. At New Wave we strive to bring you a warm and welcoming experience with our PADI dedicated and trained staff from all around the globe. We cater to many different languages and cultures to bring you the best possible diving adventure. We also do our best to keep your comfort in mind in between dives while on the boat we have hot coffee and snacks to warm you up. We keep our gear serviced and well maintained with annual purchases to keep new gear rotating through the dive center. Please come join us for a fun and exciting adventure in the beautiful Boracay surroundings.
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Many thanks to the crew at New Wave Divers for their knowledge and help during my stay in Boracay. It's a small shop so the customer service is amazing, the diving was spectactular as you are typically in smaller groups with your own dive master accompanying you. They helped me with accommodation, pick up and drop off from the island and of course slecting the best sites to fun dive around the island. The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable, great atmosphere, highly recommend using this company if you plan on diving in Boracay.

2  Thank Geoffers78

Reviewed January 1, 2013

We (2 adults & 2 kids) did our open water cert. with Enrico in December. We had a great time - very well organised and the diving was spectacular. Great instructor - happy dives.

We hope to be back in Boracay to dive again soon.

2  Thank Kat P
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Dives: Had 4 dives and we were able to dive Yapak two days in a row. Thanks to Captain Dom. Was a very exciting experience as this was my first negative entry dive. Owner also gave a very reasonable price too..especially with a small group of divers per dive, we got good personal attention. Visibility wise it's not as good as some other parts in south-east asia, but that's just part of the whole experience.

Equipment: brand new bc and reg for rental
So you don't have to worry about carrying yours with you

People: it was a great time with the New Wave crew, Tony, Gu, Rico, Dom, JP and Glennie. Amazingly friendly people and we all spent one of the best christmas I've had together.

1  Thank ck1234Toronto
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I completed my PADI Advanced Open Water course here, and had five days subsequent fun diving. It is a small shop, right on the beach front, north of Station 3. I had previously set the course up with the owner, and it all worked out very well. Once there, I decided to do more fun dives than planned.

Since it is a small place, it is much more personal and welcoming then some of the other, larger, shops. Seeing some of the larger boats at the resort, packed with divers, didn’t appeal.

All the equipment is brand new, and the assistants are very good, helping with fitting, transport, and set up.

The staff were so friendly and helpful that my wife overcame her apprehension, and completed the Open Water Course.

I would strongly recommend this place for the personal attention.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

Had a Great time diving with New Wave Divers. Very Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff. Would definetly go back.

2  Thank apollo1down