“Excellent food in a very clean environment”
Review of Tilapia 'N Chips

Tilapia 'N Chips
Ranked #12 of 316 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family Restaurant!FREE Delivery on all orders
Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

After being disappointed by places along station 1, I saw the reviews for Tilapia n'chip and tried it out. Not easy to find, by supermarket at d'mall, but worth finding. Had 1/2lb beef burger which was top class, free wifi and a really clean and nice environment to sit. A must for any Boracay visitor looking a decent feed.

1  Thank Matthew L

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

I had dinner there tonight and everything I read about the place was right. The restaurant is spotlessly clean, and the staff make you feel very welcome. I was given newspapers to read and a glass of water while waiting for my food. They must have noticed I was using a smartphone and let me know there's free wi-fi there and gave me the password without me even having to ask.

I ordered the Tilapia and chips and the waitress showed me how to chop the chili, squeeze the calamansi, and add vinegar to make the spicy dipping sauce.

The food was perfect when it arrived. Both the fish and the chips were beautifully cooked. Just be careful how you eat it to avoid the bones. The only slightly negative comment I have is the size of the fish is not quite enough if you are hungry.

I'll definitely be back there again to try the burgers, which I heard are good.

2  Thank Chris_in_Makati
Reviewed July 7, 2014

i went to tilapia n chips after reading good reviews about them. my husband and me ordered the fried tilapia and the fried dory. i usually dont really fancy dory, but it wasnt fishy at all like how other restuarants used to cook dory. it was one of the best meals we had in boracay. if you are new in boracay, you should try this place.

1  Thank miss97x
Reviewed July 3, 2014

This little Place is so easy to pass by. Near the supermarket and it certainly dont LOOK like there is a place inside with totally awsome Food. But when you enter you will soon understand that the place is good. Spotless clean, nice looking and cool and fresh air. The staff is very nice and you get greeted With a glass of ice water (no charge) while you look through the menu. the menu is not big, it is straight forward food (fish & chips, burger etc) but WOW it is tasty!!!
We have now been at this place SIX times (so far) this visit in Boracay. It is awsome. Not a single dish has been less then perfect. All main orders came with a large, very tasty ice tea. If you pick one of the set meals you will also get a tasty little soup and the best brownie that I have ever had for desert.

Simple, straight forward but perfect. Dont miss it!

Ps. They offer free wifi while you eat. Worked fast and stable for us.

1  Thank Dan N
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This resto is owned by an American man and his Filipina wife. Their menu reflects both their cultures... there's a western style fish and chips and a Filipino style dinner. SO good! Great place for families!

2  Thank Kristin R