“Top quality fish and chips!”
Review of Tilapia 'N Chips

Tilapia 'N Chips
Ranked #12 of 308 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Family Restaurant!FREE Delivery on all orders
Reviewed December 25, 2012

The restaurant is new and has a very clean dining area. The signature fish and chips were awesome. Not soggy and very crispy. They had some nice set meus that came with a drink, a side, and a dessert. A little pricey for the Philippines, but definitely worth it. If you are craving fish and chips these is a great place to go!

3  Thank mjackson33
velvet94, Owner at Tilapia 'N Chips, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

Thank you so much guys. We really appreciate your kind words about our restaurant.. We're really happy you liked our food. Hope to see you again the next time you visit the island. All the best!

-Cath & Mart

Reviewed December 24, 2012

This place is a must go for anyone who is looking for an authentic meal. Most of the food on the island is just an attempt at creating an authentic re-creation of certain meals. At Tilapia 'N Chips.. its the real deal and the place is amazing!

The chicken burger is one of the best i've had on the island. Make sure to get the Set C as it is a combo deal with soup, entree, desert and drink. The place is nice and the waitstaff is friendly. I highly suggest coming here.

5  Thank Andrew K
velvet94, Owner at Tilapia 'N Chips, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2012

We strive to provide an amazing experience for each and every guest, and we're so flattered by your comments. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our food and services. Rest assured that we will give you that same or better dining experience next time you or your friends visit us. Thank you so much!

-Marty & Cathy

Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

It's quite hidden but it's a really good place. They have a promo now of a kilo of buffalo chicken wings and 8 beers for php899. Loved the chicken wings!! It was a good dining experience. The place is airconditioned and clean. The staff are friendly. My husband love the fish sandwich and we can't wait to come back tomorrow. A must try on the island!!

5  Thank Jayveecakes
velvet94, Owner at Tilapia 'N Chips, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Thanks Jayvee for the compliment and thank you for coming back! We look forward to having you with us again on your next visit to Boracay!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I've had take-out from Tilapia 'N Chips on numerous occasions, usually brought to my door by a friend, but tonight visited myself after a long day of meetings and it was exactly what I craved.

Having spent half my life living by the seaside in the UK, I know my fish and chips and I'm very discerning about them. Tilapia 'N Chips get it absolutely right ... I don't know what they do differently in terms of the batter but is it ABSOLUTELY perfect; crispy, tasty and never soggy or oily.

My friend swears that they make the best beef burgers (from scratch) ever, so I really ought to try these .. along with the Chicken Burger which others on the island have also raved about. But any time I visit I just get the craving for the fish and chips.

The restaurant itself is perfect; clean crisp lines that conjour up images of being by the seaside without taking the rustic design approach ... More the Rick Stein approach in Cornwall. The music is low and gentle; a respite from the pumping, thumping sounds of other eateries on the island.

The staff are friendly, helpful and take their service and the food produced seriously.

But the very best, is that not only do they do food for take out BUT they DELIVER! How many people have been crying out for a decent takeaway on the island?!

Find them at the top of D'Mall, Crafty's Market entrance just on the left-handside.

4  Thank Trudy A
velvet94, Manager at Tilapia 'N Chips, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2012

Thanks so much Trudy for your kind comments about Tilapia 'N Chips. It was nice meeting you and Helen. I always tend to respond but somehow forgot my way around Trip Advisor. :)

What a compliment, we really appreciate it. The only thing that we do differently is we take care to source the highest quality ingredients(local if posible) for our food and i hope more people get to know what we can offer. We look forward to having you here with us again. All the best.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

i tried dory in beer batter with fries. wife had tilapia and rice .best fish/fries ever tasted.nice clean interior with air con ,and friendly staff...

4  Thank PaulM471_12