“Great Place, Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tilapia 'N Chips

Tilapia 'N Chips
Ranked #10 of 299 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Delivery, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Family Restaurant!FREE Delivery on all orders
Manchester, New Hampshire, United States
“Great Place, Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2012

This place is a must go for anyone who is looking for an authentic meal. Most of the food on the island is just an attempt at creating an authentic re-creation of certain meals. At Tilapia 'N Chips.. its the real deal and the place is amazing!

The chicken burger is one of the best i've had on the island. Make sure to get the Set C as it is a combo deal with soup, entree, desert and drink. The place is nice and the waitstaff is friendly. I highly suggest coming here.

• Visited December 2012
5 Thank Andrew K
velvet94, Owner at Tilapia 'N Chips, responded to this review, December 25, 2012
We strive to provide an amazing experience for each and every guest, and we're so flattered by your comments. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed our food and services. Rest assured that we will give you that same or better dining experience next time you or your friends visit us. Thank you so much!

-Marty & Cathy

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
“Great food, great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2012 via mobile

It's quite hidden but it's a really good place. They have a promo now of a kilo of buffalo chicken wings and 8 beers for php899. Loved the chicken wings!! It was a good dining experience. The place is airconditioned and clean. The staff are friendly. My husband love the fish sandwich and we can't wait to come back tomorrow. A must try on the island!!

5 Thank Jayveecakes
velvet94, Owner at Tilapia 'N Chips, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Thanks Jayvee for the compliment and thank you for coming back! We look forward to having you with us again on your next visit to Boracay!
Boracay, Philippines
“Best Fish & Chips ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

I've had take-out from Tilapia 'N Chips on numerous occasions, usually brought to my door by a friend, but tonight visited myself after a long day of meetings and it was exactly what I craved.

Having spent half my life living by the seaside in the UK, I know my fish and chips and I'm very discerning about them. Tilapia 'N Chips get it absolutely right ... I don't know what they do differently in terms of the batter but is it ABSOLUTELY perfect; crispy, tasty and never soggy or oily.

My friend swears that they make the best beef burgers (from scratch) ever, so I really ought to try these .. along with the Chicken Burger which others on the island have also raved about. But any time I visit I just get the craving for the fish and chips.

The restaurant itself is perfect; clean crisp lines that conjour up images of being by the seaside without taking the rustic design approach ... More the Rick Stein approach in Cornwall. The music is low and gentle; a respite from the pumping, thumping sounds of other eateries on the island.

The staff are friendly, helpful and take their service and the food produced seriously.

But the very best, is that not only do they do food for take out BUT they DELIVER! How many people have been crying out for a decent takeaway on the island?!

Find them at the top of D'Mall, Crafty's Market entrance just on the left-handside.

• Visited November 2012
4 Thank Trudy A
velvet94, Manager at Tilapia 'N Chips, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Thanks so much Trudy for your kind comments about Tilapia 'N Chips. It was nice meeting you and Helen. I always tend to respond but somehow forgot my way around Trip Advisor. :)

What a compliment, we really appreciate it. The only thing that we do differently is we take care to source the highest quality ingredients(local if posible) for our food and i hope more people get to know what we can offer. We look forward to having you here with us again. All the best.
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
“great food...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2012

i tried dory in beer batter with fries. wife had tilapia and rice .best fish/fries ever tasted.nice clean interior with air con ,and friendly staff...

Visited November 2012
4 Thank PaulM471_12
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Great Quality Food, Affordable Meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

We ate 3 times here during our 5 days stay in boracay..quite hidden location at D'Mall..very nice & clean interior with air con..very delicious tilapia (with fries or rice) & dory fish sandwich (with really soft tasty buns + fries)..really satisfied with the portion & quality of the food..very fresh tilapia & dory..delicious crispy fries..freshly made coleslaw..affordable combo meals offered (main course+fries+coleslaw+dessert+ice tea) for less than php300 only (average price in D'Mall area)..service was excellent..very fast wifi connection..we love it!

4 Thank f_kazin
velvet94, Owner at Tilapia 'N Chips, responded to this review, December 8, 2012
Thank you so much for your comments. We' re so happy you love our food. Hope to see you again in your next visit here in Boracay!