“Terrible food”

Ranked #83 of 308 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: TITOS serves modern Filipino food that combines the casual comfort of a home-cooked meal with the relaxed sophistication of fine dining. With panoramic window seating that offers a breathtaking view of the beachfront, guests can relax and take in the cool, fresh air while dining. But if the heat is too much, air conditioning is also available. Titos also has a grill & lounge on the third floor, where customers can enjoy privacy and the magnificent view of the sea while dining "al fresco".
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Went to this restaurant with a group of us from the recommendations on trip advisor. Firstly the menu is pretty limited and confusing with the number of sauces to select for your meal. After we ordered waited at least hour and a half our food to come out. Our entrees were ok, but nothing special but out main meals were absolutely horrible. All of them, were small portions, overcooked and just disappointing. It was disappointing to waste a dinner for us when we could have experienced some of the much better restaurants on the island

titosresto, General Manager at Titos Resto & Grill, responded to this reviewResponded January 7, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us some feedback. I truly regret that we were not able to give you and your party the service and quality of food that we normally provide.

Firstly, I would like to sincerely apologize on behalf of our entire staff for your less than pleasant experience at Titos. Our Restaurant Manager and I remember you and your party, and once we were aware of your situation, we did everything possible to make up for your disappointment. We hope that you can understand that our kitchen was extremely understaffed that night, which led to the significant delay in your orders.

However, you might be interested to know that we have now addressed that problem by hiring additional staff and making several improvements to our kitchen operations. We are also studying our current menu and will be adding new dishes to provide our guests with a greater variety of choices.

I would personally like to extend an invitation to you to give Titos another try the next time you are in Boracay, so that we can give you the experience that you were meant to have and truly deserve.

On behalf our staff, we hope you can accept our apology once again, and hope that you enjoyed the rest of your stay in Boracay.

Kind regards,
Steve

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We enjoined our dinner here - prawns and rye-bay steak were perfect, the price was reasonable. View and atmosphere were also good. I definitely recommend it for dinner.

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I'd heard good things about Tito's (White Beach Station 2, just behind Bom Bom Bar) and treated some friends to a meal on their last night.

Tito's serves Filipino food of the highest quality and without breaking the bank.

We started with the Lumpia; Filipino spring rolls and the prawns both were yummy.

One of the waiters approached our table to advise us that the main courses would be served in 7 minutes. I thought this was rather precise but he was absolutely correct and the next dishes were served 7 minutes later

The Boracay Fried Rice is delicious and beautifully presented; to such an extent that my friend insisted on photographing it before I ploughed in with the spoon. This rice is good for 2-3 people

Servings are generous and some of the dishes could be shared by two people. One of my friends had the fried chicken and referred to it as his chicken coup there was so much of it. I had a delicious beef stew (the name of which escapes me) but it came with lashings of beautifully cooked vegetables and thick pieces of tenderised beef. Absolutely gorgeous but too much for me to finish, thankfully my friends assisted.

I would have loved to have tried some of the desserts on offer but was actually too full to manage anymore.

As special mention must also go to their fresh home-made Iced Tea, which was refreshing and actually tasted of sweetened tea rather than the usually oversweetened flavoured water that is served in other places.

We sat at the table overlooking the beach path and was able to enjoy the acoustic sounds coming from Bom Bom Bar in front of us.

Overall, a really pleasant experience that I will definitely be repeating

Reviewed December 18, 2012

My wife and I wanted to try a good restaurant on White Beach, but not at the tourist trap buffet restaurants everywhere along the strip. Titos seems to fit the bill. It is on a second floor with a killer view of the water and all the nightlife. Also it is next to the main entrance into D Mall so it is easy to find and it is convenient.
The waiter tells me a Phillipino man owns the place, and so you can be sure this will be authentic Phillipino food. It is billed as local food with a modern twist. Our waiters were super helpful and friendly and helped us with our choices. We had squid stuffed with pork in a black squid ink sauce, a stir fried prawns dish, grilled beef tenderloin sold by the weight, and finally a house salad specialty. Everything look well presented and were tasty.
There was a power failure the night we went and the house threw in free ice tea, rice and water as a goodwill gesture. The bill worked out to $40US, with 10% tips added in automatically. For desert we walked over to Budget Mart in D Mall for our daily ice cream.
I think all visitors to Boracay should try Phillipino food at least once, because that is one reason why we travel- to experience other cultures. Titos is a good place to savour fine, local food in a clean, attractive setting right on the beach.

Reviewed December 1, 2012

The title says it all. They serve good Philippino food and are right on the beach front. We went for the crispy pata, sisig, chicken wings and squid cooked in ink and all of them were good.

1  Thank donga100