Review Highlights
Beautiful environment

We went to both Mandala and Bella Isa spas and prefer the former much more. We bought vouchers on... read more

Reviewed January 14, 2018
edinburghfoodie814
Singapore, Singapore
via mobile
Great Massage

Booked a massage for me and my wife during our recent trip to Bora. I've read excellent reviews... read more

Reviewed April 23, 2017
44joelg
Manila, Philippines

Recommended experiences in and around Boracay
from $65.00
from $175.00
Boracay PubCrawl
24 Reviews
from $19.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is hands down the best massage that we have ever experienced. The masseuses were refined and highly skilled. I only wished I didn't fall asleep during the massage as I missed out half of the experience. Well worth every cent of it.

Date of experience: October 2013
1  Thank vin8nat
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I'm sorry but i just have to say this. Just when i thought that i'm about to experience the kind of treatment that normally a KING gets....the mosquitoes spoils everything. My Spa treatment was a disaster...probably i'm the unlucky one. The treatment is very close to the nature, trees and plants but they should have done something about the mosquitoes problem...like fogging or something. I felt angry and regret spending so much money just to be bitten by mosquitoes instead of enjoying the Spa. The masseuse couldn't concentrate on me because i kept on jumping running around the hut. By the time i finished the Spa treatment..i would have more than 20 bite all over my body. I was pretty mad at the receptionist when they asked me if i've enjoyed the Spa treatment and i showed them all the bite marks that i've got from the Mandala Mosquitoes. I would recommend anyone to try Mandala Spa but if anybody has a problem with mosquitoes, then you're just wasting your time and money. It's sad to see that my friends enjoyed the treatments instead of me.

Date of experience: September 2013
3  Thank Mohdrafimi
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We had a couple massage here and it was heavenly. This is a must do. It was relaxing and great to get away from the huslt and bustle. The massage was great and the staff was attentive. it is nestled in a hill away from noise etc.

Date of experience: February 2013
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Let me just begin by saying that if you are looking for a calm respite, an ultimate escape from the ratrace, really, Mandala Spa and Villas should be the only resort on your list whether your destination is Boracay or the Philippines in general. The resort is tucked away ina forest setting that simply puts your sould at the ultimate threshold of calmness.

I have been to several resorts already, owing to the nature of my work and i would have to say this was one of the most unforgettable. Everything about the entire experience just came at full circle perfection.

I am looking forward to a second, third, fourth, and many more visits.

This is the resort you should not miss before you go to heaven :)

Date of experience: May 2013
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Mandala Spa is a "must" while on the lovely Island of Boracay. The experience is not only refreshing and rejuvenating to the senses but spiritually uplifting as well! The fine service... the exotic ambience .... world class amenities ... and of course the treatment.... truly made me experience ... a bit of Heaven!

Date of experience: April 2013