“Amazing hotel and Spa, highly recommended”
Review of Mandala Day Spa

Mandala Day Spa
Ranked #5 of 20 Spas & Wellness in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: Mandala Spa is a sanctuary for the body and soul where a culture of respect for the individual and an atmosphere of beauty, wellness and personal growth pervades.
Reviewed November 5, 2013

This place is amazing. we also stayed at Shangri-la and we really loved both but i personally really liked this place better.
it's much more of boutique type of place.
beautiful room with spacious bathroom and outside shower.
impressive decorations of flowers to bathroom upon arrival.
nice balcony overlooking goats eating grass.
amazing nature. you can see huge frogs everywhere in the resort especially at night. just be careful not to step on them :)
a lot of mosquitoes so do not forget your repellant .
in room milk bath, amazing! definitely recommend for couples.
they only have breakfast available at the hotel so for lunch and dinner you must go out or can order from elsewhere to be delivered if you do not want to leave but there is nothing on facility.
breakfast was included in hotel rate for us and it was very good.
fresh healthy breakfast.

stuff are very very nice. everyone i met at this resort looked very happy and nice. we took a tour of island hopping that was recommended from the hotel, it was private and price was higher than the one you see on white beach but it was such great time.

the hotel is not at the beach but you can walk down the hill and get there in about 5mins.

I had princess treatment at the spa which lasted 4 hours and it was so amazing.
i been to a lot of spas but this was one of the best.
you get everything you need and it was definitely quality treatments.
i really felt refreshed after. i would definitely recommend to do spa treatment if you are staying here. and even if you are not, i definitely recommend to take a visit here for your treatment.

beautiful and private, if you enjoy boutique hotel with privacy, this is the one for you.
not much entertainment except for the spa but you can do plenty by taking tricycle for only 75php to Dmall etc.

1  Thank Rurina K
"promo"
"island"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is hands down the best massage that we have ever experienced. The masseuses were refined and highly skilled. I only wished I didn't fall asleep during the massage as I missed out half of the experience. Well worth every cent of it.

1  Thank vin8nat
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I'm sorry but i just have to say this. Just when i thought that i'm about to experience the kind of treatment that normally a KING gets....the mosquitoes spoils everything. My Spa treatment was a disaster...probably i'm the unlucky one. The treatment is very close to the nature, trees and plants but they should have done something about the mosquitoes problem...like fogging or something. I felt angry and regret spending so much money just to be bitten by mosquitoes instead of enjoying the Spa. The masseuse couldn't concentrate on me because i kept on jumping running around the hut. By the time i finished the Spa treatment..i would have more than 20 bite all over my body. I was pretty mad at the receptionist when they asked me if i've enjoyed the Spa treatment and i showed them all the bite marks that i've got from the Mandala Mosquitoes. I would recommend anyone to try Mandala Spa but if anybody has a problem with mosquitoes, then you're just wasting your time and money. It's sad to see that my friends enjoyed the treatments instead of me.

3  Thank Mohdrafimi
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We had a couple massage here and it was heavenly. This is a must do. It was relaxing and great to get away from the huslt and bustle. The massage was great and the staff was attentive. it is nestled in a hill away from noise etc.

See more reviews
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Let me just begin by saying that if you are looking for a calm respite, an ultimate escape from the ratrace, really, Mandala Spa and Villas should be the only resort on your list whether your destination is Boracay or the Philippines in general. The resort is tucked away ina forest setting that simply puts your sould at the ultimate threshold of calmness.

I have been to several resorts already, owing to the nature of my work and i would have to say this was one of the most unforgettable. Everything about the entire experience just came at full circle perfection.

I am looking forward to a second, third, fourth, and many more visits.

This is the resort you should not miss before you go to heaven :)