“Can't ask for more”
Review of Mandala Day Spa

Mandala Day Spa
Ranked #4 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: Mandala Spa is a sanctuary for the body and soul where a culture of respect for the individual and an atmosphere of beauty, wellness and personal growth pervades.
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Can't ask for more”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

This is hands down the best massage that we have ever experienced. The masseuses were refined and highly skilled. I only wished I didn't fall asleep during the massage as I missed out half of the experience. Well worth every cent of it.

Visited October 2013

6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Damn Mosquitoes.....!!!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I'm sorry but i just have to say this. Just when i thought that i'm about to experience the kind of treatment that normally a KING gets....the mosquitoes spoils everything. My Spa treatment was a disaster...probably i'm the unlucky one. The treatment is very close to the nature, trees and plants but they should have done something about the mosquitoes problem...like fogging or something. I felt angry and regret spending so much money just to be bitten by mosquitoes instead of enjoying the Spa. The masseuse couldn't concentrate on me because i kept on jumping running around the hut. By the time i finished the Spa treatment..i would have more than 20 bite all over my body. I was pretty mad at the receptionist when they asked me if i've enjoyed the Spa treatment and i showed them all the bite marks that i've got from the Mandala Mosquitoes. I would recommend anyone to try Mandala Spa but if anybody has a problem with mosquitoes, then you're just wasting your time and money. It's sad to see that my friends enjoyed the treatments instead of me.

Visited September 2013
3 Thank Mohdrafimi
brooklyn, ny
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Couple Massage”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We had a couple massage here and it was heavenly. This is a must do. It was relaxing and great to get away from the huslt and bustle. The massage was great and the staff was attentive. it is nestled in a hill away from noise etc.

Visited February 2013
Cebu City, Cebu City, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Boracay Beyond the Buzz”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Let me just begin by saying that if you are looking for a calm respite, an ultimate escape from the ratrace, really, Mandala Spa and Villas should be the only resort on your list whether your destination is Boracay or the Philippines in general. The resort is tucked away ina forest setting that simply puts your sould at the ultimate threshold of calmness.

I have been to several resorts already, owing to the nature of my work and i would have to say this was one of the most unforgettable. Everything about the entire experience just came at full circle perfection.

I am looking forward to a second, third, fourth, and many more visits.

This is the resort you should not miss before you go to heaven :)

Visited May 2013
Parañaque, Rizal, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“HEAVENLY”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Mandala Spa is a "must" while on the lovely Island of Boracay. The experience is not only refreshing and rejuvenating to the senses but spiritually uplifting as well! The fine service... the exotic ambience .... world class amenities ... and of course the treatment.... truly made me experience ... a bit of Heaven!

Visited April 2013