“The BEST massage ever”
Review of Mandala Day Spa

Mandala Day Spa
Ranked #4 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: Mandala Spa is a sanctuary for the body and soul where a culture of respect for the individual and an atmosphere of beauty, wellness and personal growth pervades.
Tiburon, California
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The BEST massage ever”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I was fortunate enough to get 2 separate massages at Mandala Day Spa in Boracay. From start to finish my experience was perfect. You know when you go to a spa and you go in this room and the lights are low and they play some sort of flute music or some other soothing sounds? They don't have to at Mandala. You get this gorgeous open air villa (I was always perfectly warm from the outside temp) and the ambient sounds from the tropical garden do the rest. I fell asleep both times in the middle of the massage, which for me is unheard of, and my massage therapist in both instances was very gracious and intuitive. I highly recommend going for at least one treatment and if you can get into one of their villas to stay as a guest you should go for it. It'll be an experience you'll never forget!

Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Boracay, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Really great experience. All of the staff of Mandala take care of you from the moment you enter the spa. Really felt the difference after the massage. And the floral bath is something that is not to be missed ;)
This is the best experience I have ever had at a spa in Boracay. I've tried others, and nothing comes close to the experience at Mandala Spa. From the calm demenor of the staff and the tasteful and serene setting, to the amazing massage, everything was done with to make the experience the best it could be.
Emily really made sure that everything was perfect for our massage, thanks!

Visited January 2013
Manila, Philippines
“a sanctuary for relaxation”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Mandala Spa is indeed a slice of heaven in the world's best island. The location is perfect, a sanctuary for those who are in need of relaxation. The staff are highly-skilled and courteous and you are pampered 100% when you get a treatment. I am a fan of massages and body treatments and I can say that Mandala's style is the best I have experienced. The yoga class I attended was also very relaxing. The class was held in a private cabana and it was peaceful to see just the trees and hear the birds chirping while you do yoga. Mandala Spa is a must!!!

Visited July 2012
Konstanz, Germany
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“i am an idiot !!”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Living on Boracay for several years now, and loving massages i never made it to Mandala Spa. it took a gift / voucher from a very good friend of mine to make me go there.
What i experienced there must be a piece of heaven.

From the arrival , the way they welcome you, the calm friendly warm staff, the little questionnaire, the sarong you can pick up ... everything very professional and yet with a personal touch.

I was so lucky to get the full gentleman's treatment which included a foot bath, kalinga rice scrub, the mandala signature massage and the natural Adonis facial. Wow did i got pampered for nearly 4 hours. Its hard for me to describe. The whole atmosphere in the spa villa, the super professional therapist, the well composed treatments, all made me feel more relaxed then ever before from a massage. The therapist did not one wrong move, she never slipped or lost pressure. Super professional and a great compliment also to the one who trained her!!
All the stress and tensions were gone after the various treatments. This goes way beyond the typical normal massage you get for php 500 or php 1000 everywhere on the Island. This is an experience on an complete different level. I am an idiot that i did not went there all those years and wasting time and money with semi professional spas!
I will definitely go back there now frequently. Its well worth the money!!
Thank you to the whole mandala family for this wonderful experience and see you soon again.

Visited October 2012
Makati, Philippines
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“A piece of heaven in Boracay”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

My wife and I booked the Signature Massage and we both agree that MANDALA IS IT! We'll definitely be back next time :)

Visited October 2012