“entranced”
Review of Mandala Day Spa

Mandala Day Spa
Ranked #4 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: Mandala Spa is a sanctuary for the body and soul where a culture of respect for the individual and an atmosphere of beauty, wellness and personal growth pervades.
Reviewed August 29, 2012

my experience begun the moment I entered their gate. Just the ambiance alone already put me on a spell. The scrub and facial were...how shall I put it...WONDERFUL! so far, this place is the best in my book...ambiance, treatments, service...will be back for more! :)

2  Thank Rikkiyum

Reviewed August 26, 2012

This is the place to be - the service, the staff, the spa treatments and the villas are just amazing!

1  Thank Surfergirl91
Reviewed August 8, 2012

This place is unbelievable. The service and the treatments are amazing. A great way to center yourself and relax.

1  Thank JR R
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Absoutley loved the massage and facials here! Was a great way to end my trip in Boracay! My legs were sore from all the walking along the beach! Great atmosphere and great staff!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

I made my reservation before I vent to Budapest. I signed up for free membership, and got 10% discount on treatments. You can do that on thair web. Great staff, perfekt atmosfere, lots of candle, tee and everyting was perfekt. We took Metro to the spa. You have to visit this if you love spa's.