“Unforgettable!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #31 of 214 Boracay B&B and Inns
Stavanger, Norway
“Unforgettable!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

We were so fortunate to stumble over this lovely hotel at agoda were we noticed the great reviews received for this particular hotel. Booked for 5 days and could not be happier with our choice so we extended our stay with additional 5 nights.
Paolo and his lovely mum Larissa who runs the hotel will for sure give you the best service and value beyond what money can buy. Hannah Hotel is located just 2 min from white beach (near station 1). It's a 10 min stroll to station 2 were all the main action is, or a 10 peso ride pr. person by tricycle. We stayed over Christmas and was so lucky to get to celebrate Christmas Eve together with Paolo and his family in real Philippine traditional way with evening mass at the local church and family dinner afterwards. I will deeply recommend Hannah Hotel to all my friends and family and for those of you who seek an experience that will give a hunch of what Boracay must have been like before it got so very busy! All the best to Paolo and his wonderful family- We will be back for sure!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Birgitteml

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Novosibirsk, Russia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

We’ve visited Boracay at the beginning of January 2013, just after the New year.
Hannah is very welcome family hotel, 2 minutes walking from the beach (and the beach in this point is pleasant, not overcrowded). The hotel is clean, comfortable, decorated with soul and ingenuity. Rooms are rather spacious, and there are some shelves for placing the belongings (but no any hangers and places for them). We lived with 5-year old child and he had his own bed though we don’t ask for it, only told that we are with a child. No any additional money for this we were not asked for. And with this 2 beds – big and small – there was some place in the room to move around :-)
There was the conditioner in the room, but no refrigerator. Hot water in the shower goes through the heater so it is available any time, though the water pressure is not strong. We vere pleased that there was the curtain and the board in the shower, so there was no water on the floor.
There is a small balcony in the room with table and stools, and also available the shared veranda with tables, seats and hammocks.
Breakfast is not very large in volume but rather tasty – sandwich or pancake, juice, coffee, some cereals with milk for child.
Very warm and family-related staff, everything we’ve asked for was done immediately.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank OlgaLi
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

I don't know why this hotel has almost no reviews on tripadvisor. I found this hotel via Agoda, where it's rated very good and has a low price compaired with the rest of the hotels in Boracay. I'm so glad we picked this hotel to stay! It was superb! Very very friendly staff and owners, they help you with everything, what a service! It has the cleanest rooms I've ever seen (the rooms are cleaned every day), perfect beds and perfect airconditioning. The location is also perfect, near station 1, just behind the basketball field. Breakfast is freshly created for you every morning.
I want to go back to Hannah hotel! :)

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Dennis S
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

This hotel is very small. quite secluded. But the service given was awesome. The owner by the name of Paolo, He was very helpful. gave me alot of tips to go around the island. Even tell me the fare to get to the places that i wish to go. Breakfast was just 2 slices of pancakes with mango bites and maple syrup, but do not under estimate it cause it taste wonderful. He is very nice and warmth. When we arrive, he welcome us by name which we were amazed. This is the first time we were greeted by name from this kind of low class hotel. But I would'nt want to rate this hotel as low class cos the service he gave is way better than 5 star hotels. But during our stay there is a balckout for 2 hrs. Totally pitched dark. But after that it was okay. Due to the rain the whole place was blackout with totally no lights accept candles. But his staffs is nice enough to give us a mini torch light than a candle just because I can't handle the heat of the candle. The next day Paolo apologies which we told him it wasnt his fault and shyly agreed. It was a great pleasure to be there. It was so near to Willy's rock which was just a walking distance. I was so happy that we stayed here because it was quite near to other attractions. But it was quite a distance if you want to go shopping. But no worries tricycle are over the place to get you there.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
5 Thank Nitty_Scherzinger
Norwich, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

Previously I have stayed in three different resorts in Boracay and for my latest trip I wanted to stay in still a new one. I stayed the longest so far (9 days) and I wanted to stretch my budget but not punish myself with a decrepit and roach-infested place.

I browsed through agoda and I found this interesting Hannah Hotel having a very attractive rate and high ratings from previous clients. So without any hesitation I booked for 6 nights.

LOCATION: It is not a beach front property but I did not care! For around $100 cheaper than those beachfront, crowded properties, Hannah Hotel is just a couple of minutes walk to the famous White Beach in the more private Station 1 where the finest and whitest beach sand can be found. [Station 1 is one of the 3 boat docking stations previously used but they were cancelled when the boat docking station was centralized at a port near the tip of the island near just across Caticlan port.] I always wanted to have this option to get away from the beach crowd when I wanted to and just enjoy the serenity and privacy of my room in seclusion away from the beach but not really far from it. If I wanted to dine on the beachfront, I have a lot of options to choose from and they are all a few minutes walk. So for the hotel location I would rate this as 4.5 stars out of 5 stars.

ROOMS: There are more or less 15 rooms in this boutique hotel and I was in my world when I was inside my room. There were times I could not even hear the heavy pouring rain. The rooms are really cozy, surprisingly clean and a bit spacious, albeit a bit lacking some really bright light if you want a real spotlight but it really made me always wanted to doze off. There is no table where I could put my laptop and only the TV rack and the side table with the lamp. I wanted a little more privacy so I always wanted to use my laptop inside my room. If there could have been tables on request then it could have been better. For the rooms I would rate this property as 4.5 stars out of 5 stars.

PEOPLE: The boutique hotel is run by the family owner. Paolo is managing the resort and he was at the front desk most of the time and her mother, 'Ate' Marissa, was always there to greet guests, to give tips on just about everything and to tell stories and all. Most especially she was there, in addition to Paolo, to make sure you were comfortable and everything was okay. The most touching part that they did was when they gave me some baked goodies and water when I was about to leave the hotel after having stayed there for 9 days. I was teary-eyed not wanting to leave the hotel and the island. I was even amazed that they still served my free breakfast even at past 12pm (beyond the 10am breakfast time) as they knew I was leaving that day. People rating for this hotel is absolutely 5 stars out of 5 stars.

As of now, this would be the hotel where I would stay during my next Boracay visits. I hate fancy hotels. I love hotels with a heart and Hannah Hotel is one. Indeed, it was a home away from home for me during my 9 days stay in Boracay.

Room Tip: choose Monica room where I stayed if you just need one queen size bed.