Boracay Pito Huts
Coast(Boracay)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewssunny sideyellow cabadd additionalunique accommodationparadise experienceoutdoor showerbeach towelswhite beachstayed here for nightsfree wifidive shoplocation was perfectenjoyed our staydouble bedcomfortable bedswould definitely stay here againwater pressure
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I made a reservation from agoda at Boracay Tropics dated May 14-17 and my friend met the manager of this not well known resort in station 3, Boracay. The Manager named Emily Soria told my friend to cancel my booking at Boracay Tropics. Since I trusted my friend the manager said that the last night isn't available but she said to my friend that she'll look for an accomodation for the last night. May 11 my friend asked the manager about the last night accommodation and she just said Check Casa Pilar. When we got to this resort I just took the first day and decided to transfer the next morning coz the manager is no show. Only the supervisor but still can't answer my queries coz it was the manager whom my friend made an agreement with regards to my accommodation. I got their beach house and cancelled my accommodation with breakfast at Boracay Tropics and that's what I got from choosing this resort. How can the company hire such inefficient and no word of honor Manager. She did not even showed up the fact that she knew there's a problem. That's why I cancelled my booking from other resort because she made sure for my accommodation on the last night. I was with my family that time. I've been traveling around the world as well as in the Philippines but this is the very first time I encountered such poor services. I should've not cancelled my reservation from Boracay Tropics.
-Eduard Jimeno
Stockton,California

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

I stayed here because all my hotel options were fully booked. I just found about this from my Dad.

I was really hesitant to book here but I was left with no choice since it was peak season and we just made a last minute trip to Boracay.

The transfer service I used dropped us of in the orginal talipapa where we walked quite a long way to Pito Huts. We had to walk all the way out of this talipapa to get tricycles to take us to the "good" part of Boracay.

There was no free breakfast included and they did not offer any breakfast even if you are willing to pay for it. So, we had to go to the hotel next door to eat breakfast.

I really don't like the location. There are plenty of people because all activities are being done in Station 3. Also, all low-end inns are located here. Good thing it was located between 2 nice hotels so there is really nothing to worry about.

The rooms were cozy but very, very DARK! The beds were just so-so. They just used flat sheets as our blankets. A comforter or duvet would have been better.

The bathroom didn't have a door, just a curtain. So when you have to do #2 make sure to turn on the exhaust and open the window. Or else your room will smell like you know what. They also did not provide bathroom mats so water just splashed all over the bathroom floor. I just put my used towels on the floor to prevent us from slipping.

Beach towels were charged 50 freaking pesos every time you ask for one! This is the first hotel I've stayed in that charged for beach towels! But you don't really have a choice but to rent one especially if you are going out for activities. You can't really used them again if they're soiled already so you have to rent a new one every time!

The hut keys were just left hanging on a sort of ballpen holder in the reception. Sometimes the staff leaves without asking another staff member to man the desk. Kinda creepy! What if some psycho gets a key and enters the hut, right?

So one time the staff left the reception because 2 people supposedly from their Manila office were there chatting nonstop. The lady guest was sitted on the reception desk so technically you would ask your key back from her. But since she does not work there she tells me that she does not work there and to wait a moment while she calls the staff. What the hell are you even doing sitting on the reception anyway? Just go talk some place else if you can't help guests like me.

Good thing staff were friendly and helpful. But not really all smiles. They made up our room everyday but you have to tell them or else they won't do it.

Overall, I enjoyed my Boracay trip with my family but I would really not stay here again if I have a choice. BUT if I don't have a choice like this instance, I would probably stay here again. Not because I want to but because I have tried it here already and would't want to stay in some place I have seen or stayed in.

I just hope that they do something with the lights, add bathroom mats, and always have someone man the desk at ALL times.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank jcd17
Reviewed March 13, 2012

We enjoyed our honeymoon here in the Pito Huts. It was really wonderful to be so close to White beach and at the same time be close to the main sand street but enough outside not to hear the party music. Just around the huts there were several restaurants and it is easy to try different food every day! Loved it there! So easy to not have to be part of a hotel complex just have your own little hut and manage on your own. The rooms are also equipped with a fridge, tv and DVD player. There are sunbeds just outside that belong to the place. We really enjoyed our stay and recommend this place.

• Stayed: February 2012
3  Thank Worldtraveltrip
Reviewed February 19, 2012

I'll not write about my feeling but I'll write just about fact.

We asked about laundry service? they answered that will be 35 peso per 1 kilo.
When we gave our laundry to them, they said it's 40 peso per 1 kilo.
After two day laundry arrived. Do you know what? They said it's 45 peso per 1 kilo.
We were busy for wondering around Boracay.
So we didn't mind about it. But it wasn't the end.

When we asks about changing towels.(because they didn't clean rooms and didn't change towel at all while we stay there.) first day was OK. They changed so I didn't mind. At second day one of my fellow asked about changing towels. They said we have no towels at the moment. So one went again to ask and had answer of changing towells cost 30 peso for 1 towels. I was upset went down and said call manager. Immediately they prepared 4 towels to be changed.(even thou we asked only 3 towels. what a great service we had.)

At last day they checked and said there is one missing of towel. of course they didn't know there was one missing of towel when they gave towel to us. I had arguing for nothing with bad feeling.

I stayed in family room 3 day. The room was fine, good for group(10-15), good space, good location and not noisy. That's why I choose to stay there.
I hope they don't treat others badly as they did to us.

If you don't mind service. it's good place to be. not for me.. ^^

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank 꿈트리
Reviewed February 5, 2012

We stayed here recently and loved it.

Right on the beach, friendly staff...We had just had a not so geat experience at a different hotel also in station 3, so it was nice to switch to such a nice and clean place. Very quiet, great bathroom, comfy beds. My only complaint is that the lighting in the huts are AWFUL. Even with all the lights on (including bathroom) it was still pretty dark. No open wifi, but there are plenty of oher places along the beach to steal it from.

Recommended!