“Just wanna go back!”

Ranked #2 of 16 Nightlife in Boracay
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are bringing the Boracay PubCrawl spirit to the seas! Make friends and connections all the while enjoying island music by local drummers, drinks, games, snorkeling, cliff diving and being one with nature! We only have limited slots available on board, so book your tickets now! Get out of your shell and let’s turn strangers into friends! :)
Reviewed August 28, 2014

The experience of pubcrawling at Boracay is freakingly awesome! It has been the highlight of our 5 day stay in boracay. The captains and crews were very approachable and kind.

1  Thank jay8s
BPubCrawl, Captain at Boracay PubCrawl, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2014

Thank you! You are so cool! :)

All reviews
"pub crawl"
in 147 reviews
"turn strangers into friends"
in 95 reviews
in 11 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 19 reviews

Reviewed August 28, 2014

Very friendly captains encouraging to meet new people and have fun with them. Pub Crawl takes you to five different pubs and u can get free shots, dance like crazy, meet lots of new people and have a ball.
highly recommend to join it if you go to Boracay.

1  Thank Akshi S

Let's party some more! Thank you for writing us this review! :)

Reviewed August 27, 2014

I cannot say I made any lasting friendships from my night out but I had great fun and a tshirt to prove it.
My hazy memory of the night brings a smile to my face even now.
If you are in Boracay for a few days or longer then you really should do the Boracay PubCrawl.

1  Thank Robin G
BPubCrawl, Captain at Boracay PubCrawl, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2014

Awww... Thank you so much. We're so happy that you enjoyed partying with us! :D

Reviewed August 27, 2014

Ever had too much fun doing something that you had to do it twice or thrice in a row? Why not do it five times instead? Well, that's exactly what I did!

A lot of people say Boracay Pubcrawl is a must try (once at least for experience) for anyone visiting The island. I say, why not make it a habit every time you visit? Here are just some of the awesome reasons why you should too:

Fun, Inexpensive Island Clubbing: 5 Clubs/Bars, free drinks, unlimited chats
Great crowd: Since participants come from all over the world, expect a wide array of fun and interesting personalities to meet and be friends with. In fact, I've met so many new friends that I'm still keep in touch with till this day
Unique Fun: The games, chants and whatnots in between will surely tickle your inner happy
Awesome Team: Just show up, mingle with strangers and let the fun and quirky team take the lead to make your experience epic and LEGEN....wait for it...DARY!!!

Thanks a lot and see you all soon!!

Can I get a Boracay???!!!

1  Thank kpunzal
BPubCrawl, Captain at Boracay PubCrawl, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

PUBCRAAAAWL!

And our love for you is multiplied by 5! Thank you so much for giving us an awesome review! You don't know how happy we are to hear that you had so much fun! :)