“Fantastic must-do in Boracay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Boracay PubCrawl

Boracay PubCrawl
Ranked #1 of 15 Nightlife in Boracay
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Feeling like a stranger in the island? Wondering what to do and where to go for a night of island fun? Boracay PubCrawl will guide you through the different bars and clubs in the 24/7 island of Boracay. We will bring you to the most happening spots, quench your thirst with awesome drink specials, and help you meet new friends from all corners of the globe! Boracay PubCrawl is simply the best way to meet new people and fellow travelers from all over the world and the best way to experience some of the hottest bars and clubs Boracay has to offer!
Abuja, Nigeria
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic must-do in Boracay!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

One of the best social gatherings there is! Definitely a must-do in Boracay! Thank you to Tye, Van, Diana and the other Boracay Pubcrawlers for such an awesome night!

2 Thank katz_21

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best night in Boracay I have ever had!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2013

I have been to Boracay for as long as I can remember but it was only during this trip that I decided to join Pub Crawl. The night turned out to be my best night in the island. Was with great people, the best staff, and endless booze! Will definitely do it again!:)

davao
“Best night ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

Boracay pub crawl was the highlight of my recent boracay trip.. It was so fun that we joined it two times. Thanks to the pubcrawl team for making our trip unforgettable. I would definitely recommend this activity to everyone. Its a great way to meet new friends. :)

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“What an awesome night!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

Tye and the guys made this one a memorable night.
We where kind of reluctant to do it, but we made our mind and did it. No regrets at all.
The places visited where very nice and the group of people made it great.
A must do.

1 Thank Francisco S
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Funnest night of my life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 15, 2013

I had a great time on the pub crawl, met so many new people and loved the karaoke bar!
I had so much fun I done it twice on my stay in boracay!!!

1 Thank Chazzzzzzzzzzzzz