“One Visit 5 stars, next night 3 stars”

Red Coconut Beach Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 307 Restaurants in Boracay
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My daughter and I loved the grilled chicken skewers, had them two nights in a row along with a seafood skewer on the first night. They came with soup, bread and a beverage. First night great service, second night, fair. If we would have not known about the soup and bread, we would have never received it. It was right on the water, not too overpriced and daughter LIKED it! I would go back but make sure you order from the waiter, NOT the busser, hostess.

There are newer reviews for Red Coconut Beach Restaurant

Reviewed October 16, 2013

The atmosphere is good and its well located . But the service was a turn down . They hardly smile and raise their voices a few times . Yes we took maybe a few minutes longer than others to decide on our choice of food , but they should not raise their voice . Drinks are not so good , but pizza and their dish of the day (Chicken roll ....something) i forget the name , taste delicious . Improve on your service and quality of drinks and you will go a long way..

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We settled for BBQ dinner here on our first night. Ordered a stuff squid, skewer, stuff prawn, pork, cream cheese brocoli soup and 2 bottles of corona and that cost us close to $3000p. The squid was the killer. Pretty expensive I feel for Philippines' standard. But this being Boracay and that we are on the tourist trap, prices are exorbitant.

Having said that, it's pretty romantic to dine on the beach, under the candle lights, listening to the roaring waves splashing onto the beach. Guess we are paying for the ambiance.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

I have only dine here for a few times not because I don't like the food but I just find it too pricey without anything really special than the average. The food takes forever to arrive even if i have only ordered a waffle/crepe. Would visit the cafe most of the time for coffee or tea or frappe with free wifi and friendly staff. The management needs to work out a bit on the their service level.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

When we arrived: Room set up surprise, wonderful people. I told my husband how I really wanted to taste the food. our Last night was just incredible. Our table was set up by the beach with candles and just the right night lamps for the beach setting. We were offered to have set menus, I chose the Special Dinner for couples. Great value for money! Complete set from appetizers to Dessert. Came in with wine too. Love the pasta! and the Crepe for dessert! The lady who helped us out was very lovely.. we weren't able to get her name, sadly. Overall, I give my thanks once again to Red Coconut. You made our stay very very memorable.