Open today: 12:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Hour massage for $10!

To be honest, I was a bit skeptical at first when the restaurant next door gave us a coupon for a... read more

Reviewed January 10, 2018
SoMuchAloha
New York City, New York
Excellent

Had a excellent time very enjoyable facial and body massage with Rose ,for sure I'll be back and do... read more

Reviewed September 23, 2016
Rose J

Recommended experiences in and around Boracay
from $175.00
from $65.00
Boracay PubCrawl
24 Reviews
from $19.00
from $60.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This was a great place for a massage! I had heard about a discount of 50% off for taking a massage during late morning to mid-day (11-3?). I think I arrived at Yasuragi Relaxation Spa sometime before 10am and they were already booked until 1pm for 50% off massages. No matter really, I made my reservation and just came back a few hours later.

The Spa is very quiet and relaxing inside. The changing rooms were comfortable, with lockers for your things and nice showers. As for the massage itself? Wow, well worth the 500 pesos for sure! ! Very professional masseuse and just the right pressure to relieve tired muscles. Once the massage is over, they lead you to a room upstairs where you can sip tea and relax as long as you like.

This was not the only massage that I had taken while in Boracay. I think the going rate outside was somewhere around 300-400 pesos. Those massages were fine, but for an extra couple hundred pesos, I would prefer a massage at Yasuragi anytime! It's just so relaxing and peaceful inside, with few other distractions like the outside massages.

Thanks Yasuragi and looking forward to coming back again one day!

Date of experience: March 2013
2  Thank oceantroy
Reviewed January 16, 2013

This spa is located on Surfside Resort that also houses Nagisa Coffee Shop - a fantastic Japanese Restaurant!

The place is cosy, the service fantastic, as you are led to the changing room, in order to have a shower. You change into massage clothes, and are then led to the massage room. If you are a couple like us, you can have a room for 2 - good.

We had the "standard" Boracay Massage, one hour of nice "pain"! Even thoug the girls are small, they are strong!

Tip: If you do a "walk-in" between 11 am and 3.30 pm, there is a 50% dicount - so a Boracay Massage is only 500 pesos - there is no comparison between this service and paying 350 on a beach chair!

Go there and enjoy. Afterwards you get a complimentary refreshment in their relaxation lounge upstairs, or you can choose to have it outside at Nagisa Restaurant - and if you get hungry - DO try their fabulous food.

Date of experience: January 2013
2  Thank DonaMalaga
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Great value with a very professional massage -had my 1st ever facial and thoroughly enjoyed it - upstairs has a wonderful, relaxing feel - also has a steam room & spa -highly recommended

Date of experience: December 2012
Reviewed October 15, 2012

The massage women were very good here and gave us a discount. It had been recommended by our hotel, but we actually just wandered in to get out of the pouring rain and were pleasantly surprised. I had a horrible accident with one of the chaise lounges after the massage, but the staff were very good about handling it and getting a doctor to come and bandage up my badly cut finger - not their fault on the injury.

Date of experience: October 2012
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Location is far from the hustle and bustle but it's a great value for the money. Their Boracay massage is cheap and leaves you feeling refreshed! However, I also got a manicure and thought it was overpriced for the quality. They used low quality polish and the polish job got messed up in the process. Doesn't last but two days or so.

Date of experience: August 2012