Tripadvisor
Boracay
Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Highly recommended Hilot Experience!

One of the best massages I ever had (booked the Hilot Experience). The massage therapists were... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Sarahouss
Very Professional Staff

Very professional and fixed missing nail polish on my girlfriend for free. They are highly... read more

Reviewed November 28, 2019

from $56.42
from $16.42
from $25.00
More Info
All reviews king and queen foot massage hour massage pedicure scrub package treatment masseuse massager station session scarf sunset philippines
Selected filters
Reviewed December 24, 2019

I had been here twice, as for the first time, the experience was good. So we revisited again after 3 days. However, it's full and there's only one staff left, so they immediately called a "part-time" (or we didn't even know if she's certified as a massager) for me and my husband.

The full time staff worked on me which was fine. But for the part time one, she rubbed randomly on the body, pressed on the joints and used her nails to press which caused my husband pain and bruises. She didn't know how to do foot massage at all, which we paid extra for. My husband's right elbow was pain the next day, as well as the shoulders. He had showed the dissatisfaction and reacted he's not comfortable during the treatment, but if someone who doesn't know how to massage, she won't now how to deal with.

The worst massage experience in life. If voted as number 1, we trust they will only hire people who are experience and good even she's just a part-time. Wasted the time and money. Ruined the mood also.

Date of experience: December 2019
1  Thank steponmymat
Reviewed November 28, 2019

Very professional and fixed missing nail polish on my girlfriend for free. They are highly recommended

Date of experience: November 2019
Reviewed November 21, 2019 via mobile

Not as good/fancy as you may expect from top third wellness and spa in Boracay.

Pedicure was under average. Head massage was enjoyable.

Date of experience: November 2019
BellaIsaSpa, Owner at Bella Isa Salon and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2019

Hi Solo,

Your review of three stars is apparent. What's not apparent are your credentials for judging a spa. For example, have you owned a spa? Are you a noted and/or famous spa critic? You left no useful reflections at all, therefore I am inclined to inquire.

Please use something akin to practical information for me, as an owner, to glean from your deposit of wisdoms here, wisdoms and prerequisites welcomed.

Gratefully in Advance,

Robert Elkins
Bella Isa Spa Founder 2010

Reviewed August 5, 2019

My wife and I chose the king and queen package and were treated to an incredible day at the spa. The massages were the best we had on the island and the variety of treatments were beyond anything I have experienced! The day was rounded off with an exciting boat trip along the coast and then back to a restaurant overlooking the beach for a 3-course meal. I couldn't recommend this package enough for couples who want a truly relaxing day and special experience!

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

Bella Isla Spa is very detail oriented. When I arrived there was a welcome sign with my name on it to greet me. I was quickly met by Mae , who welcomed me and offered a drink. A review of what I requested to have done for the day, which was the I deserve it I really do package, was explained.
Jovelyn Was my first therapist to perform my body massage and she was so gentle and with perfect pressure. Then Jane did my facial which was also excellent. Jovelyn came back again to do my foot spa and pedicure. She really took her time and worked on every little detail. Lastly Jane did my scalp and hair spa which was absolutely incredible.
Facilities are clean and professional and they really run a well thought out and detailed spa. All the girls are very thoughtful and gentle. It’s the attention of details that really stood out.
Thank you Mae, Jane and Jovelyn.

Date of experience: May 2019