“Boracay's Best”

Bella Isa Salon and Spa
Ranked #1 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted #1 spa in Boracay by a popular tourist website! Bella Isa is dedicated to offering top-notch luxury experiences at affordable prices. With its beach-front paradise setting, Bella Isa offers a wide array of relaxing spa services and the friendly, dedicated staff will make sure you leave the spa with a smile on your face. It's the perfect way to unwind after your long journey to the island!
Reviewed March 15, 2014

I tried other spas and this one is the best Boracay has on offer. Value for $ from professionally trained staff serving a great product. I highly recommend this for travellers who desire a genuine experience.
Anna

6  Thank AnnaFlorenceB

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We booked the King & Queen package for ourselves and our close friends. From the moment we arrived and had our feet washed in fragrant water we knew we were in for something special! The spa is clean and modern, the oils and scrubs they use are high quality, the treatments were excellent and the staff were highly trained, polite and friendly and made you feel like nothing was too much trouble! They spent over 2 hours on my feet, (foot spa and pedicure) and their attention to detail was amazing! I'm sure my feet will never look this good again! We had so much fun and thoroughly enjoyed our sunset sail and drinks on the beach while watching the sunset. Just a tip, take a change of clothes as we did get wet sailing! We were the only ones in the restaurant (a separate business a few doors down) While the food was not amazing, the atmosphere was lovely and the waitress very accommodating. At the end of the evening our friend proposed to his girlfriend and she said yes! What an amazing end to a wonderful afternoon! Irene, her staff and the owner of the Blue Mango Restaurant went out of their way to help make his proposal special! Thank you so much Irene and girls, you now feel like our friends!!

4  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed March 11, 2014

We spoiled ourselves and indulged in the king and queen package. Well the staff certainly treated us just like that. A humbling experience to start, where we had our feet washed before heading off for the full works of spa treatments. This being my very first experience and a little apprehensive. All the staff were so professional, caring and fantastic at their jobs.
I took the opportunity to get on bended knee under a palm tree, in the moonlight after dinner. The staff arranged rose petals, special lighting and the delivery of a single rose. They made me look good. And,,,,,,,, she said Yes. Thank You Bella Isa for a wonderful experience in a beautiful environment.

4  Thank Ben N
Reviewed March 10, 2014

I had the hair spa treatment so maybe the full packages are better but I was sun burnt so couldn't experience it. It was definitely not worth it. The description states that a head massage is included but this wasn't the case. They just wash your hair, steam it for about 15 minutes then blow dry it badly. One of the reasons I went was for the massage so I was quite disappointed.

7  Thank CBogaru
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We went there for the King and Queen package which we read about in advance online on their website, and we had also seen the reviews here in advance, so the expectations were high, and the fully lived up to the reputation. We had a very nice time, all the treatments were excellent and everyone working there were very kind and very professional. We would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Boracay, not only couples, but any one who loves relaxing and enjoying some good treatments.

4  Thank Jesper1984