“Amazing place, lovely staff”

Bella Isa Salon and Spa
Ranked #1 of 18 Spas & Wellness in Boracay
More attraction details
Owner description: Voted #1 spa in Boracay by a popular tourist website! Bella Isa is dedicated to offering top-notch luxury experiences at affordable prices. With its beach-front paradise setting, Bella Isa offers a wide array of relaxing spa services and the friendly, dedicated staff will make sure you leave the spa with a smile on your face. It's the perfect way to unwind after your long journey to the island!
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Bella Isa was truly a magical experience. My BF took a package with them as part of his proposal, and they really made us feel like a King and Queen! The staff were extremely sweet, the place is cosy and clean and the pampering was just out of this world. Anyone in Boracay has to visit them! The next time we are in town, we will definitely drop by! Thanks once again for a great memory!

2  Thank pampri

Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Generally had a great experience with bella isa.

Emailed to schedule a slot for the King and Queen package. Fast and Prompt reply. Directions to get to the place is easy to follow and i did not have any trouble finding yhe location with its guided directions. Greeted by very warm and welcoming staff. Had the body scrub followed by massages and etc. (Refer to their website if you want to know the many things the package include). Everything was great. Except when it comes to the last treatment which is the hair treatment it gets a little rushy to get on time for their sunset cruise. However i find this acceptable all because of the excellant job they did throughout. Once again, my girlfriend and i had an awesome experience with bella isa.

5  Thank Mohamed S
Reviewed February 4, 2014

The ambience and music were perfect, my wife and I were totally relaxed.
King and Queen package is the one to get when you are there.

Irene & Robbie were so warm and friendly, made us felt at home at Bella Isa Salon and Spa.

Great ride on the sailboat with the beautiful sunset, coordination was great between each activites.

Something to note, you may want to go for your sail boat ride before you do your pedicure/manicure. Bella Isa Salon and Spa re-did the manicure for my wife. Great Service !!

Good food with nice sea breeze at Station 3.

3  Thank Jason_PP2014
Reviewed February 2, 2014

My fiance and I treated ourselves to the King & Queen Spa Package on our vacation, and it was absolutely lovely and worth the money.

It is not the cheapest massage package on the beach, but with 7 hours of relaxation and treatment, it is but a fraction of what one would pay in the West for the same services and is well-worth the money!!

The package includes massage and treatments from head to toe all day and also includes a small sunset sail, drinks, and a couple's dinner on the beach to finish.

The services and environment were very professional and clean, and the staff were amazing. They were extremely accommodating, professional, sincere, and friendly. The staff will also go above and beyond if they have to. My fiance had a very bad sunburn on her face, so while we were getting treated, the owner ran out to another shop on the beach, and later gave her Alovera (including the leaves themselves and the lotion), and a cream to numb the sunburn. After we finished dinner and were leaving, the owner took my fiance to the back to apply these things.

I, myself, preferred beer over the fruit shake the comes with he deal, and the staff had no problems running out to get me one while I sat in the chair!

I have only two very small suggestions: 1) My fiance has more hair than me, so I found myself sitting in the chair for a very long time after my head treatment, waiting for her's to catch up. The staff were accommodating and asked if I wanted something to drink, BUT if this happens, please let us know approximately how long we will be waiting: maybe we can take out our kindle for a while (I am sure I could have, but I just kept assuming it'd only be another minute, when it ended up being about 30). 2) We were offered drinks and shakes all day, but one tends to get hungry on vacation, and 2:00pm to 8:00pm is a long time to go without a snack. Perhaps a very small snack to tie us over just before the sunset ride would be great! To be fair, however, I am sure that if I asked, I would have received.

However, these suggestions are very small, and overall, I found the experience was really quite something!

I strongly suggest that any couple travelling to Boracay pamper themselves with this romantic and relaxing day at the spa!

3  Thank Luke C
Reviewed January 26, 2014

This was a wedding present and my husband and i went for the package a day after our wedding. we were welcomed warmly by the staff and they even had a specialised welcome message for us at the front of the spa. We started with a foot massage, then full body scrub, full body massage, facial, pedicure, hair treatment, sunset sail (amazing), dinner. We loved each and every aspect of the package and espcially the hospitality of the Eileen and the staff. Was most def a wonderful romantic package. Theres really nothing that could have been done better.

4  Thank Shabana B