“brilliant shop”
Review of Free Willy Diving

Free Willy Diving
Ranked #9 of 64 Tours in Boracay
Reviewed October 12, 2013

i have done my advanced, my nitrox and my divemaster training with this shop. i really enjoyed all of my stays there. the crew is really nice, lovely secretaries, well trained dive master and of course great instructors. the surface intervals which are usually always just something you do because you have to were a lot of fun, playing cards with willy, joking around with the divemasters and really interesting conversations with the instructors made this the perfect shop for me. can't wait to go back there. i recommend this shop to everybody. thank you again for the good time and see you soon.

boracay5337, Owner at Free Willy Diving, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

On behalf of Free Willy Diving Team. Thank you for the very helpful feed back.. We really appreciate . We're hoping to give you still the good service in the next more years...

All reviews
in 5 reviews
"sea turtles"
"go pro"
in 2 reviews
"great and friendly staff"
"aquatic life"
"always felt safe"
"underwater camera"
"shallow water"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed October 7, 2013

we were searching for good place to dive and found out free willy.
the gear is new and well maintained. our instructor was "ray" who was excellent and super professional. we had great time with him.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I am quite new to diving and still need to get my confidence. The dive master and crew at free Willy,s were great. I felt really comfortable under their guidance. There is also a great selection of dive spots to suit all abilities. The water is really clear so lots to see. Even swam with a turtle!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I did my first dive with Free Willy . The experience was fantastic, the instructor was so patient and professional as well as having years of experience . More importantly , he is a local who knows the area so well therefore able to provide the most comprehensive knowledge of the best sites etc. The price was great for a ' 1 on 1 dive. Thanks so much ! My partner is an experienced diver and was also very impressed with service and staff and did 2 dives.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I have discovered Free Willy Diving via TripAdviser. It had good reviews and was located at Station 1 where I stayed. I have emailed the dive shop a week before my arrival, so they knew I was coming over. Once I've met the crew, I could sense that these guys knew what they were doing: they LOVED diving. Instructors were friendly, very energetic and most importantly professionals. I felt safe diving with Free Willy. Rental equipment and the boat were in good shape. Besides, if you had your own gear, these guys would wash it and store it for you so you fully enjoyed your vacation:) Every dive was a unique experience. My instructor, Ray, had a special bond with marine life. He knew exactly where turtles, stingrays, moray eels and octopus lived! Therefore, during every dive we would meet at least one aquatic life character (besides variety of colorful fish and nudibranch on diverse coral reef). During surface interval we often would come back to the shop (which is right on the beach) where Elvira, Joy or Marge would serve delicious coffee, tea and water to keep divers hydrated.
I had unforgettable 10 fun dives with this team and now looking forward to come back to Borakay and get my Advanced with them.

1  Thank Masha P